Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Wisconsin anyone?
Posted by: cindy5393 ()
Date: December 31, 2006 04:42PM

Hi there I'm in wisconsin Madison area anybody else out there?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wisconsin anyone?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 08, 2007 08:21PM

Hi Just went to Ann Wigmore Inst. Puerto Rico. Doing Raw food in Freeport Il.
Interested in Potlucks if you are aware of any in area. Whole Foods in Madison is my best place to shop. It helps to have a daughter working near there and she can pick stuff up for me. Saves me the trip.

Date: June 24, 2007 04:30AM

Hi Cindy:
I am not in Madison but in Aurora, IL.
So, how is it going for you?
Leslee

Posted by: Lauralai ()
Date: June 24, 2007 01:27PM

Hi, I am new to the board and I'm in Waukesha for the time being. Going back to California at the end of the year. Finally! I've been so homesick. I'm just starting on a raw journey to help heal some health problems that have reared their head these last couple years. I am so lucky to have a vitamix and I'm waiting for some parts to get my old champion up and running. So at the moment the only raw I'm doing are smoothies, and whole fruits and what I call rainbow salsa. Whatever looks good I throw it in with jalapenos, sea salt, pepper, and cider vinegar. Everything else is cooked. For now. But I have also strictly cut out dairy and anything with gluten. All of these changes have improved my condition about 10-15 percent. So it's gonna be quite a journey!! I am so glad I found this board!

Lauralai

Date: July 01, 2007 09:35PM

Hi,
I am new here. (As of today, Sunday) I live in Appleton. A little stretch from Madison.

Tricia

Date: July 16, 2007 01:00PM

Hey Everyone,

I am living in Sturgeon Bay right now but will probably be moving back to Madison in the fall. I really miss the food shopping in Madison. Thank goodness it is summer here and I have my garden.

I am trying to transition to raw after many years of trying different diets.

Green smoothies are my favorite!

I would love to know about raw food gatherings happening in Madison. It would be nice to meet some people who are into the raw thing. I tend not even to tell most people about it because they always freak out and think I am crazy!

It is difficult to sort through all the information out there. Some swear that raw diets are a panacea and others claim the whole thing is bunk if not downright dangerous. How do you know what the truth is?

If I listen closely to my body it is telling me that raw is right. When I eat raw I feel light and energized. When I eat cooked I feel bloated, gassy, and lethargic.

I would love to chat with some fellow Wisconsinites!

GG

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables