Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hi everyone...
Posted by: Rawr ()
Date: June 06, 2015 09:09PM

Hi guys and gals,

How are you going?

I'm a mostly raw, consciousness-sensitive, passionate vegan and all-round super hippie health freak, and this place parallels the nutrition ideals I've reached probably more uniquely than any other I've seen around. I really love the existence of this forum, thank you to whoever set it up and keeps it going!

I'm mostly posting this intro thread to keep trying to have my posts approved - I'm getting this bold red text message saying a mod needs to approve it but I think it's not getting through.

I've got two big threads to post that I've worded up and I'd like to be able to have them finally posted to the board so people can partake in them, it's been three days now.

I've also sent a PM to Prana, but maybe that also didn't get through. Maybe my browser's got a problem.

Anyway, WELCOME! (I mean...the opposite. What? Awkward...)

tongue sticking out smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hi everyone...
Posted by: Rawr ()
Date: June 06, 2015 09:11PM

Oh, it IS working now. I think I fixed my browser problem. I'll post my two threads shortly then!

Re: Hi everyone...
Posted by: starfirez1 ()
Date: August 16, 2015 08:35PM

lol!!! made me giggle! mahalo for the laugh! I would love to ready your posts that you are waiting to post! I'm a newbie to the site! RAWk on! smileys with beer (those are vegan shakes of course!)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables