Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Build a Health Retreat Centre
Posted by: Joyouslife ()
Date: August 22, 2015 07:41PM

Hello everyone,

I work in holistic health for years, teach yoga, help people eat more healthy, give cooking classes, etc etc...
But it's years I have the dream of moving from the city to the country.
and......BUILD A HEALTH retreat centre !
Have a garden. Be more independent and also grow the food.
Get inspired from Ann Wigmore institute, a therapy centre where people can learn about healthy lifestyle...and !...heal...

I see the place in a climate that allows such a project ( that means, probably moving from Canada !), I look into the possibility to even buy a site with thermal sources...
I explore many possibilities in Greece, France, New Zealand, the Islands ( Grenada), Portugal...even India came in the subject...

But this exploration going on for years...doesn't make sens if I can't find partners, friends, "soulmates" with whom I can share this big dream !

I would like to read you, your ideas, your experiences, your dreams, how we can cooperate or create together...

All comments welcome.

Hugs,
Have a great day

Joyouslife smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables