Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 11 of 28
Re: Pictures of you!
Posted by: kwan ()
Date: April 15, 2007 02:01AM

Just got this photo back from a performance I did in February. It's a little dark, even after I tried to fix the contrast on it. Maybe it looks mysterious that way. ;-p

Sharrhan

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: fuzzysox ()
Date: April 15, 2007 02:04AM

you all are very handsome and very beautiful :]
i hope reap the benefits soon :]

Date: April 15, 2007 04:35AM

That last picture of me playing my flute is so dark it's unrecognizable. Here's something with better contrast that was taken today.

Sharrhan

Posted by: rawfrancois ()
Date: April 24, 2007 08:42PM

maybe one day i'll be as cute of a fruitatarian as suvine/coconutcream?

Posted by: bronwynsun ()
Date: April 25, 2007 02:52AM

rawfrancois, you are so gorgeous! you look like angelina jolie, but cuter and more natural. all of you are so beautiful!

Date: April 25, 2007 03:13AM

rawfrancois,
I agree with bronwynsun-- you're already an exotic beauty!

Yep, there sure are a lot of cute, healthy looking peeps on this list.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: miaculpa ()
Date: April 25, 2007 03:56AM

Me a month BEFORE going raw. I won't take any new pics for a while, as I want to see the differences.

I am the height of being ill here. Probably 10 or 12 lbs more than I am now. No energy at all. My aura is SOO OFF in this pic. I never want to feel this way again.

Mia

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2007 03:57AM by miaculpa.

Posted by: flex4life ()
Date: April 25, 2007 04:48AM

Quite the glowing crowd we got here on this forum smiling smiley

[www.youtube.com]

Date: April 26, 2007 02:37AM

Results of my first "photo shoot".... these are going to be used for my new website as well as others...

Posted by: Peisinoe ()
Date: April 26, 2007 03:42AM

fruitarian and flex4life-
you two are hotties!!

Meow!!
winking smiley

much love,
xxpeisi

Date: April 26, 2007 03:54AM

Yes, hotness abounds.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: April 26, 2007 07:21AM

fruitarian one oh what a difference new photos makes. i am so glad to see updated photos of you and your work.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: April 27, 2007 08:57AM

fruitarian one

the pic of yu balanced on a rock is cool

it looks like a new form of yoga or something
thanks for posting

i agree with what peisinoe says

its true

Posted by: benetgirl ()
Date: April 27, 2007 05:29PM

fruitarian and flex4life,

I too agree w peisinoe.. U r 2 Hot Rawies... winking smiley meow.. hehehe

Just to think that u got in shape on raw foods, and all these gym boys are putting expensive chemical powders/pills in them to bulk up. How sad for them them they don't see the raw truth yet. They might look good on the outside, but rotting inside.

Date: April 27, 2007 06:12PM

Hey I'll take the compliments and run with them, ha,ha and thank you I'm truly honoured that you guys would even think that, my main goal is to have fun and to show that you can be happy,vigorously heathy and Fruitarian.

Posted by: noelle ()
Date: April 27, 2007 07:14PM

Actually...about that.

Question for The Frutitarian One and Flex4life: did you get in shape on raw? And how long have you been raw?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2007 07:15PM by noelle.

Date: April 27, 2007 07:27PM

As for me...on cooked food I played pro Rugby League and was pretty athletic/muscular then I had a bad injury and had to quit, then I went Fruitarian and lost everything and got pretty skinny then got sick and tired of being sick and tired, I got back into working out and the rest is history!

This why I'm so passionate about getting active, it made all the difference!

I've been doing this for 12 years but in the beginning I quit many, many times but the longer I carried on the easier it got.

It tough and you really have to get all your emotional issues in check if you wanna move on...

Date: April 27, 2007 07:59PM

curious, what kind of injury???? and how did u recover?

I currently have a very very bad sciatica. It truly prevents me from working out at times. I dont have the money for a doc now, but was hoping that with the raw diet, it might ease the pain until i get it fixed.

Date: April 27, 2007 08:11PM

Well funny enough I was in the same boat I tore the muscles deep underneath and inbetween my shoulder blade and neck and I couldn't turn my neck to the left for a year and even then it was extremely painful....

I didn't see a doc about it because I figured it would just heal up by itself but it never did!!!

Then when I went Fruitarian and got down to the nitty gritty/bare essence of my body structure the pain went and the injury healed up and as you can see I can do a whole bunch of stuff pain free!

The weird thing is that every time I went back to cooked food the pain came back!

F1

Date: April 27, 2007 08:52PM

thanks, ive had the sciatica for like 3 years now. Crazy how I have managed to live w it, and not complain. Hurts really bad when i try to run, and at night i wake up and wanna scream from pain. there isnt a day or a moment i dont feel. When i went to the doctor he told me it would take 2-3 months to fix w electro something.... and told me to avoid certain exercise..and do yoga.. he said my nerve muscles aren't connected, as if my muscle was ripped...i cant remember it all. but his co-pay visit was going to be like almost $50, and then the treatments like $100 or something. And thats for 3 months w 2-3 a week. If not more due to the fact Ive let it go on for so long. But then my insurance didnt accept him anyway.. so here i am, and really want to shape up before July.... aahhh...very frustrated.

HOW LONG DID IT TAKE TO HEAL ON THE RAW DIET????

Date: April 27, 2007 09:49PM

That's hard to say because it healed so gradually but it did heal, I also had bad knee cartilidges from Rugby that healed up within 3 months, as Far as my neck went I'd guess at around 2-3 years.

Date: April 27, 2007 11:11PM

Fruitarian One,
Your story of developing your body to such perfection and healing your injuries on a fruitarian diet is just incredibly inspiring!

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: flex4life ()
Date: April 27, 2007 11:11PM

thanks ladies smiling smiley

noelle, I'm into my 4-5th month all RAW (except for the occasional cookie). Just yesterday I started training again, I realised that I really took the gym for granted all these years and even working out should be a spiritual practice. If you allow and really deeply feel the resistance while working out, you will surely be able to bring that back into other aspects of your life since nothing is seperate in and of itself.

Anyways, hopefully I will be able to master my body just as F1 has!

[www.youtube.com]

Date: April 28, 2007 12:28AM

Thanks so much Kwan, your too kind...but I'll run with that compliment too!!!!

I'm far from perfection and I've got much,much work to do and I've been slacking lately and as always I'll share my progress with you guys!

Once you get through the detox you can really reap the benefits!!!

Congrats on starting back in the gym Flex4life!

F1

3 weeks raw
Posted by: miaculpa ()
Date: April 28, 2007 03:05PM

this is from sometime last week, @3 weeks raw

Mia

Posted by: ThomasLantern ()
Date: April 28, 2007 03:41PM

Yeah, F1, I'm impressed, but I mean hey, like you say, "Ain't nuthin' to it but ta do it!"

Flex also looks ripped and awesome!

And really, like I need to comment on how amazing all the women look!(trying...to..keep... from.... hitting on them..... haha)

Posted by: Fud ()
Date: April 28, 2007 03:42PM

Man! most everyone looks so beautiful and healthy. Even the pictures of those just starting or who could be considered "heavy" have a beauty about them. I'm ashamed of myself. I think I'll wait until I've been on raw successfully for a year before posting my face. You can see my fatness at my blog I've just started if you really want to see me though. I really hope this blog keeps me and this support site keep me on track.

[rawfoodtrip.blogspot.com]

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: April 28, 2007 03:48PM

Benetgirl, I also have sciatica, and I did go to the chiro for a couple months, 3 x a day. He said I'd never get more than 80% improved. What helped the most was the stretching exercises, and the hard styrafoam roll I used there.

I recently bought 2 long hard styrafoam rools from K-mart in the pool toys section. They are oodles of noodles toys for the pool, not the long skinny ones, but these are thich around and shorter. Perfect to roll on where it hurts, and to align your spine with them.

I take 2 of them and I put them on each side of my spine and I lay on them and relax for as long as I want. I also put one under the small of my back crossways while I'm laying on the floor and then I use it to roll my buttocks on, my hip, and then I stand up and use it agains a wall to use from just above my knee to my thigh. I also place it behind my back while I stand against a wall and roll up and down on it while it rolls up and down my back.

It helps a lot, and I hope you'll give it a try. They only cost me $5.99 each, and when you shop for them online for the chiro ones, they cost a lot more.

That along with raw, losing excess weight, and for me soaking in a hot tub of water helps the most, along with the stretching, roll, and my exercise ball.

Hope this helps you out a little. I know about pain from sciatica, it can bring a person to tears, and stop you in your tracks. It's a vicious cycle.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: April 28, 2007 03:51PM

Fud take that shame , crumple it up, an toss it in the garbage where it belongs smiling smiley you have nothing to be ashamed of, yer a beautiful humanbean just like everyone else here smiling smiley

Date: April 28, 2007 04:13PM

ThomasLantern Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, F1, I'm impressed, but I mean hey, like you
> say, "Ain't nuthin' to it but ta do it!"
>
> Flex also looks ripped and awesome!
>
> And really, like I need to comment on how amazing
> all the women look!(trying...to..keep... from....
> hitting on them..... haha)

Resist man, resist!!!!!!

Current Page: 11 of 28

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables