Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Current Page: 23 of 28
Re: Pictures of you!
Posted by: kwan ()
Date: October 29, 2007 10:20PM

Oh wow... no, WOW!!!, Fuzzy. You look absolutely gorgeous. Your skin is so, so beautiful. I'm blown away. What a wonderful transformation.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: veggiel0ve ()
Date: October 29, 2007 10:28PM

fuzzzzy yoou look amazingingly beautiful
you are such an inspiration!! thank you for posting

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: October 29, 2007 10:47PM

wow fuzzy awesome YOU !!! you should be so proud of how far youve come !! smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: October 30, 2007 02:24AM

You look fantastic Fuzzy!!! I am so impressed and inspired!

Posted by: pihourova ()
Date: October 30, 2007 07:11PM

everyone looks absolutely fab! happy journeys, anaken.

fuzzy, i knew you could do it! you look great girl! keep up the good work. its pics like this that keep me raw! so proud of you.

Posted by: brian1cs ()
Date: October 30, 2007 11:29PM

Fuzzy has the makings of a true champion.

Posted by: rawfrancois ()
Date: October 31, 2007 09:12PM

omg, fuzzysox, that's incredible..

Posted by: Jose ()
Date: November 01, 2007 12:17AM

Well done fuzzy, that is brilliant.

Cheers,
J

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: November 02, 2007 03:53AM

Kwan,
I find that so amazing. Your 58? thats totally amazing. Are you fruitarian? is Patanjhali the same as PataƱjali the compiler of the Yoga Sutra? For some reason I visualize you doing marshal arts and being very good at it, as well as using a sword and archery etc... but a friendly one, someone I would respect, but also not fear at the same time. I don't know if that made any sense!

Date: November 02, 2007 06:10AM

yes, kwan is amazing. youthful good looks, beautiful spirit, brilliant mind.

Date: November 03, 2007 03:12AM

Mizlu--
Aw, thanks! (Blushes slight shade of watermelon/peach.)

Yep, I'm an old girl! ;-p I've been raw for quite a few years, but not fruitarian. I do eat a high percentage of fruit, but with some greens and some vegies -- mostly tomato and red pepper, which are vegetable-fruits. Right now I'm doing carrot juice for a few days and it's a wonderful feeling.

I love the image you have of me as a marshal arts/swordswoman! Alas, I'm only a lowly qigong practitioner and I do some weight bearing exercise at the gym and walk many miles a week and try to remember to do the Tibetan 5 rites every day. But maybe that more active image you have is me in the future, banishing all my fears and bringing more peace to the world with the sword of love and discrimination! I'm moderately active but not terribly athletic. The muscularity in that photo partly has to do with how my arms were holding the camera out in front of me. ;-)

I just layer-cut my hair last night -- it's a mass of curls now and I think look like Suzanne Pleshette (anyone remember her?-- '70s or '80s actress), so I don't look like that photo anymore. My camera is not behaving, so I can't transfer the picture to the computer just yet.

I feel my calling in life is to help people lose their fear of death and of 'the other side,' and maybe even to help them cross, through my music and healing work. So I guess I'd have to say creating and performing music while in the meditation state is how I do battle with the forces of illusion and my flute is my 'sword.'

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: November 03, 2007 03:21AM

pihourova --

What a sweetie. I was going through detoxification pretty heavy over the last couple of days and went through a period where I just felt so... OLD and haggard... couldn't deal with who I saw in the mirror. And finally it passed and I realized I just was detoxing and I also was due for a much more flattering haircut! lol I felt so much better today, and then I found these lovely messages from you and Mislu. A clear case demonstrating how the 'Unifying Force' of the universe sends us love letters to remind us how much we're loved and cherished, through the angels on this forum. What a loving, wonderful place in cyberspace.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Peisinoe ()
Date: November 03, 2007 11:58AM

anaken!!

you are supersexy!!
heheh raw is working for you, luv!
xxpeisi

~I've tasted of the fruit,
it's opened up my eyes...~
-Infected Mushroom

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: November 04, 2007 06:12AM

Kwan,
Its a pleasure to write to you. Your very easy to love! I often feel a very warm glowing sensation in my heart after reading your messages. Your calling as a healer must be something wonderful. Suzanne Pleshette? I don't remember her, put I did do an image search.
[images.google.com]
Shes a very attractive woman who looks very confident, energetic, joyful.

I would like to experience more love letters from the unifying force. Do you know how to be more receptive for them? I am sure they happen more often then we all realize. Its nice to receive, but it just as good, perhaps even better to send or give love. I could stand to send out more positive vibes. I've been reading some Sikh scriptures, I was just curious. I found them a source of peace for me at this time. Doing meditation on a holy name, or on the unifying force is also quite peaceful. Its been source of support, as I am looking for a job, and its been tough.

Music is a wonderful way to communicate, love and heal others. I have qi-gong book which describes sounds and music as ways to heal. The flute can be a serious weapon physically, as well as soundwise. I read some story about scholars flutes being used as weapons. But these were really quite large. It sometimes makes me uncomfortable to talk about weapons. I look forward to the day when none exist.

Posted by: bracken ()
Date: November 04, 2007 06:58AM

Fuzzy sox. Well done sweetie you are an inspiration! You look great!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 05, 2007 05:08AM

fuzzy sox looks awesome!! yay!!

here we are on halloweenie, boy did we ever have fun! (even though the kids don't look like it in this shot, grumpy at having to stand still for photos!)

my big no-candy secret? little leaves it all in a bowl outside his door and in the morning the Great Pumpkin (yes, he knows it's me) has come and exchanged it for a fantastic new toy. this year i made him a monster, here it is...

he likes it WAY more than sugary snacks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2007 05:09AM by coco.

Date: November 05, 2007 08:44AM

what a clever way to keep them away from sad sweets! i love the monster. very creative.

Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: November 05, 2007 04:36PM

Coco I love all your pics! Little is awesomely wise and lucky too!

Littlest sooo cute and reminds me of my two - their first halloween they were little red devils cuz they were such 'imps'!

Date: November 05, 2007 05:14PM

Coco, Thanks for the great no candy idea and I love your monster!!!! I want his sweater!!! Great pumpkin carvings too.

Posted by: doghouse reilly ()
Date: November 06, 2007 08:51PM

Coco, an email would be appreciated, I don't seem to have current contact information.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2007 08:52PM by doghouse reilly.

Posted by: fuzzysox ()
Date: November 08, 2007 12:06AM

Hello everyone! Thankyou for your for all of your kind words :] I just hope that my photos find the eyes of someone searching for the same answers I was.

coco you are the cutests thing in the world!! I love the photos of you and your daughter, they are adorable! So are the little dolls you make! I would love to know whether or not you sell them?

Posted by: roxeli ()
Date: November 08, 2007 01:19AM

fuzzysox Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello everyone! Thankyou for your for all of your
> kind words :] I just hope that my photos find the
> eyes of someone searching for the same answers I
> was.

Your story and pictures deserve a thread of their own. What an inspiration you are to others who are dealing with skin issues. I showed my daughter, who like me, is only 3-1/2 months raw. Our raw journey began as an effort to help her with her acne.

Thanks for posting.

Posted by: optimist4life ()
Date: November 08, 2007 01:49AM

how do you upload a photo?

Date: November 08, 2007 02:21AM

Fuzzy, I sent your pics to a friend struggling with acne. You are a huge inspiration.

Date: November 08, 2007 02:51AM

my goodness, all this attention! well, i love all of you too!

fuzzysox i love to trade my artsy crafts for other fun stuff and i really like making custom creatures for people. i will PM you with links to other stuff, maybe we'll do a mail exchange? (eta, i tried to PM you but your mailbox was full. i can try again later.)

optimist4life, you need to use an imagehosting site like photobucket. once you upload your pictures to your profile on that site you can copy the link and paste it there. it's not that complicated to figure out, i'm a computer moron and i'm doing so i'm sure you can toogrinning smiley ask again if you get stuck.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2007 02:56AM by coco.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: November 08, 2007 04:00AM

awww coco!!

what a FABULANASTICARAWLIN IDEA!!

ha ha! so smart and clevahh!

to get little away from candy and into good stuff like little crafted monsters

i want one tooo!!

gosh! how do you MAKE those? i stitch like three little loop things and i'm like " i'm done" i have no patience whatsoever sad smiley

its interesting how people are so talented in different things

Posted by: brian1cs ()
Date: November 09, 2007 01:22AM

I wonder...would la_veronique show us a picture of herself?

Date: November 09, 2007 04:28AM

mamselle veronique is a private cat there brian, a lady of mystery.

i imagine she in shiningly gorgeous though.

Posted by: uti ()
Date: November 09, 2007 04:37AM

optimist4life Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> how do you upload a photo?

check out the first post of the messages list by Bryan, our moderator, for all the cool things you can learn to do with your posts like posting photos and creating links like this Click Here For Formatting Your Posts and more. Click on the blue text to go directly to that post.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: November 09, 2007 08:22AM

i tend to agree with whatever coco says smiling smiley LOL

Current Page: 23 of 28

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables