Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

NEED YOUR VOTE
Posted by: RAW-vitalize ()
Date: March 02, 2007 02:25AM

HELLO TO ALL MY NEW FRIENDS!!

I am a raw foodist for about 3 years and I was introduced to this life-style when I went on a quest to help my brother. He was diagnosed with a cancerous brain tumor. Unfortunatly he passed away 9 months later. I was very involved in his care and I have dedicated my life to "helping people help themselves". It is amazing how when you just go about your life making changes and living life with purpose, people...
in time .. begin to take you seriously and before you know it you have opportunity to speak into their lives. Through this heart breaking experience of losing my brother, I have been blessed with a new and exciting purpose.As well as making a personal life style change, I have started RAW and LIVING FOOD CLASSES
in my city and the response has been great! Its taken 3 years to define and develope recipes that appeal to this neck of the woods.(we come from a very farm- stlye way of life. Everything is creamy creamy and more creamy.)
I have entered some of my tried and true recipes in a RAW FOOD challenge and
I need your help to qualify for the next level of compitition.
The number of votes decide if I continue.
My recipe is called "ITS GONNA BE A GOOD MORNING cacao shake"
(I hope you try it ...You'll be hooked)
Just click on the link below and my recipe will come up.Please click on the 5th star just beneath the picture and......... you've just placed your vote.
MANY THANKS TO ALL WHO TAKE A MINUTE TO VOTE!!
The winners will receive a champion juicer which will really help me in my raw
food classes.
Thank-you again for your help and I look forward to chatting with many of you in the future.
Till then ....TATA
[www.avenaoriginals.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: NEED YOUR VOTE
Posted by: sodoffsocks ()
Date: March 02, 2007 11:52PM

What is Toco?

Thanks,
Ian.

Date: March 02, 2007 11:52PM

Hey !!
Thanks to all who are helping me to pass this next level in the Raw Food recipe Challenge!
Just checked the votes and I am trailing the lead 52 votes, with my recipe having 45 votes... so far.
I'd love to see a major burst of votes come in and jump ahead big time.
Need "your" help for that ...
Please click on the link above.
Thanks for your vote!!
((hugs))

Date: March 03, 2007 12:18AM

TOCOtrienol Complex:
A balanced whole-food supplement.With 20 essential and non-essential amino acids,TOCO provides the basic structural building units of protein.
While protein is integral to the life functions of every type of living cell, it is in fact the most difficult dietary constituents to digest, and when undigested, proteins become a major contributor of intestinal toxemia. This is why research suggests that raw plant sourced proteins are the very best form of amino acids.
Fully utilizable protein TOCO is loaded with naturally occuring vitamins plant based minerals Tocotrienols, Tocopherols, antioxidant enzymes, L.Salivarius and L.Plantarum OM.No refined sugars,soy or other harmful additives. 100% vegan.

I started useing this product @3 years ago when I went raw and I will not be without it!! This stuff is amazing

Date: March 17, 2007 09:08PM

Just to let you all know...
I did not win, this time...
thats ok maybe next time eh?
Thanks everyone who took interest!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables