Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw in Downtown Chicago
Posted by: Pam ()
Date: March 12, 2007 03:26PM

Are there any raw vegans that live or work in downtown Chicago? I'd like to start a potluck and I know there must be at least a few of us around. Anybody there?

Pam

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw in Downtown Chicago
Posted by: sachelle ()
Date: March 19, 2007 09:17AM

hi Pam wow i am from knox, IN and would of drove that hour to come to a potluck...that is awesome you are starting one up...is there one in your area??? have you checked out the meetup.com site and put in your area??? maybe there is one that would be awesome huh?? anyways that is nice to know there are some raw foodies in the midwest close to my hometown in case i move out that way smiling smiley
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Posted by: Pam ()
Date: March 22, 2007 04:56PM

Hi Sachelle,

I never even checked back on this post after the first couple of days. There are already potlucks in Chicago, but I was hoping to do one downtown. I don't own a car, so I love to find things in my neighborhood. Because I live downtown, it's not so difficult! I going to keep looking for people here. I met a waitress a few weeks ago who's raw, so I know they're out there! I will keep you posted. Also, there is a potluck in Chicago on April 1st, I think. I can get the information for you. I'm going to be out of town that weekend, but you might want to check it out.

Pam

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 23, 2007 09:29PM

Hi Pam,

I live downtown Chicago -Streeterville.
I am relatively new rawfoodist, I would like to keep in touch with you.
If you have an info about a potluck on April 1, please let me know.

Anna

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables