Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Sacramento/Fair Oaks Female Raw Food Buddy Wanted
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 30, 2007 07:40AM

I'm looking for a buddy to learn the raw food ropes and help each other for better health and weight loss. I'm struggling to get it going and thought it would be great to have someone to partner with. I would prefer to find another female around the 40-55 age range. Anyone out there in my area?

I have purchased Allissa Cohen book/DVD, a vita-mix blender that I'm using. I'm wondering how important it is to invest in a dehydrator. Feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sacramento/Fair Oaks Female Raw Food Buddy Wanted
Date: April 10, 2007 08:47PM

Hi, I'm hanna
I'm 39yrs old and sorry I don't live in Sacramento anymore my husband and I just
moved to AZ two yrs ago. I'm excited and about this raw food thing. I've started a few weeks ago and it takes much prayer and will power to constantly think about eating raw foods, but I feel much better and healthier, I feel much quicker in my thinking and more sharp. I've lost 10 lbs and need to lose 30 more. Eating raw will be a way of life for me. I hope and pray you find someone soon to help you on your
journey to health. Feel free to chat with me if you want.

blessings to you and your health
hana

Re:Hi, sacramento/fairoaks...I use to live there two yrs ago...
Date: April 10, 2007 08:48PM

Hi, I'm hanna
I'm 39yrs old and sorry I don't live in Sacramento anymore my husband and I just
moved to AZ two yrs ago. I'm excited and about this raw food thing. I've started a few weeks ago and it takes much prayer and will power to constantly think about eating raw foods, but I feel much better and healthier, I feel much quicker in my thinking and more sharp. I've lost 10 lbs and need to lose 30 more. Eating raw will be a way of life for me. I hope and pray you find someone soon to help you on your
journey to health. Feel free to chat with me if you want.

blessings to you and your health
hana

Re: Sacramento/Fair Oaks Female Raw Food Buddy Wanted
Date: December 08, 2010 10:47PM

Hi, raw for 15 years, live in Placerville. Not too far away. Happy to help, not much of a computer person...Susan

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables