Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Diabetic and RAW!
Posted by: Ksee ()
Date: April 22, 2007 12:30PM

I just wanted to share that I have been RAW for 3 weeks...and the changes I have experienced in this short period of time are incredible. I was diagnosed as a type 2 diabetic with severe hypoglycemia. I was in the hospital for a 72 hour fast to have my blood glucose drop and have blood tests done. They were looking for a tumor on my pancreas. Well, nothing happened...level never dropped. In the mornings my glucose would read normal 82-94. After breakfast I would plummet to the mid 40's-50 range. I would become shaky and so on. This was EVERY morning! However, I am putting together 3 weeks of not having my glucose drop and I couldn't put 2 days back to back! Needless to say I am encouraged and couldn't imagine living any other way. I explpored the raw food diet after my dental hygen. mentioned it.

I also have bi-polar and would like to one day get off of those meds. I am looking forward to getting off of nexium.

I look forward to corresponding with others!

Ksee

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Diabetic and RAW!
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: April 26, 2007 09:39AM

Yay for you!!!! i am diabetic as well...i have type 1 diabetes and take insulin....i am soo frustrated i can never find any info on the type 1 and effects from raw foods you know?? it is all about type 2...but i am very happyfor you!! keep up the good work
take care
love earth angel
xoxoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Earth Angel
Posted by: Ksee ()
Date: April 26, 2007 10:20AM

[www.diabeteshealth.com]

Try this site!

Ksee ( One of my Irish Setter's)

Ksee@rawfoods.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables