Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Anyone in Everett, WA Area
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 02, 2007 06:23AM

I guess at this point I need all the help I can get. This will be my return from a long relapse and worse off health.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2007 06:23AM by Sirius.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone in Everett, WA Area
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: May 02, 2007 02:36PM

Hiya Sirius smiling smiley im just across the border , Vancouver BC Canada smiling smiley

so ! whats up ! =)

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: zella ()
Date: May 24, 2007 11:22PM

We have a juice bar in Snohomish. We sell Raw Green Smoothies and some Raw Snacks. Soon we will be selling more raw foods.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: May 25, 2007 05:17AM

thats cool Zella smiling smiley whats your experience with raw foods? smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: zella ()
Date: May 25, 2007 05:32PM

Well...I am still a newbie. My family has been 100% raw for 4 months. I have lost 30 pounds and my husband has lost 35. My son has gained weight..he was underweight and sick alot. Now he is healthy and loves being raw.

We experiment with making raw foods everyday. And are selling some snacks here. Fruit Leather and Energy Bars. Next week I plan on selling Raw Cheesecake. Most the stuff doesn't last long. I sold out of the bars halfway through the day yesterday and had people placed orders for more today. I am having a hard time keeping up. That's why I am looking to hire some help so I can make more things.

Eventually we will have potlucks and support groups.

Posted by: pampam ()
Date: June 14, 2007 06:31AM

I am south of you next to Mt Raineer. I am searching for some people for a support. I Want to make a change in my lifestyle and have read books and dabbled a bit with some concoctions but have not really taken that leap into the raw food eating. I really want to get started on the diet the late ann wigmore established and really enjoy wheat grass juice {when I can get it} I have made attempts in growing my own grass and makeing this stuff called rejuvelac. As for the whole diet I have not been able to just take that leap I have a family who I have to cook for and all They won't take the leap with me. Any how I wonder if there are many people in washington who can be a support

Date: July 02, 2007 01:04AM

Hi There,
I live in Seattle. I'm interested in trying a raw food lifestyle - I am overweight, tired and feel crappy all the time. But I feel overwhelmed about starting - how, what, etc. Anyone interested in being a buddy?

Date: September 11, 2007 07:07PM

Hi in Seattle,
I was a member of a great Raw Food Community while I lived in Seattle (now live across the mountains near Twisp, WA) You would find the Seattle group on line. One of the main members was Eric Ferris in Seattle try to contact him.
Good luck.

Posted by: Mislu ()
Date: September 23, 2007 05:36AM

Im in bellingham, wa....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables