Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

HELP
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 04, 2007 07:21PM

hi again..i just fell off the wagon. i had been eating raw all day, but it was very stressful day. bickering, nerves, family strife. as soon as hubby left for work i ate..started with wwpasta, then on to pretzels with tofutti sour cream. i was starving!!!!!!! belly rumbling the whole bit...

what do you guys do when you get really hungry? or stress induced hungry? how do you stay full. i had bananas, apples, nuts, citrus..cole slaw..but still very hungry.

i dont think i can do this! sad smiley( any help would be greatly appreciated..rm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: HELP
Posted by: Fud ()
Date: May 04, 2007 10:59PM

Rosabella,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble. Don't get discouraged though. go to www.fitday.com and start a calorie counter. put in all the foods you're eating as you can sit and type them.

Eat foods that help you build up healthy calories. I realized after being told about this calender that I was depriving myself. I increased my calorie intake and am doing much better. I still need to cut the heavy fats I'm eating from the avocados but it's at least helping me until I can find some other things to add into my daily intake.

I also use dates to boost the calories. You may want to try to keep a lot of grapes around also. Wash them when you first buy them and then have them for constant munching. Even with all this I'm still experiencing cravings but the intensity is less.

I hope this helps. I'm sure others will post their ideas too.

[rawfoodtrip.blogspot.com]
[jugglingforjoy.com]

Re: HELP
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: May 09, 2007 11:37PM

i find zuchinni drizzled with the tiniest bit of olive oil and some garlic powder really calms my cravings down and zuchs are pretty dense and filling winking smiley

im an avocado advocate so id suggest those as well =p

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables