Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

An Introduction!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 10, 2007 01:56AM

Gorilla diet makes perfect sense. I know you all already KNOW this, but it feels good to say it to people who AGREE! I've been a Vegan now for a few years, and I came across some David Wolfe literature in this Permaculture compilation I found a few weeks ago.

I'm ready to go 100%, and figured the best way to kick it off was a 3 day juice cleanse. Tomorrow will be my last day, and besides some minor aches and pains well... I'd say I'm glowing. The hardest part is getting myself psychologically ready for the pasta / peanut butter / soy cravings. Next week I'm headed out to Washington State (currently living in Southern Indiana) to work for this couple needing some extra help with their organic market / garden for the season. Anyways, I'm sure that will be a much better atmosphere than here at my Dad's house where meat, beer, and cheese are his personal philosophy for wellness. My only worry is a severe detoxification period. I realize losing a lot of weight (I'm 5'7, 130 now) is a possibility... but I've got willpower, and a concrete resolve that this is the right way to go smiling smiley. I guess I'm just posting for a little support and personal affirmation. You all are beautiful, and I'm thrilled we're living in this age of information sharing... I'm sure otherwise I would be just like most of my family (SAD, and confused about it).

....well
Great to meet you all!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables