Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

San Diego
Posted by: serinokt ()
Date: May 16, 2007 05:44AM

ANyone in San Diego??

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: San Diego
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: May 16, 2007 10:08AM

hey there i am in san diego!!! where are you here??? i am always posting looking for people in san diego haah no one ever responds lol!!!!!
i am in north park.....22 been 100% raw since january 24th!! feel so wonderful!!! ovecoming some health challenges..what about you?
love earthangel
xoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: ali ()
Date: May 17, 2007 05:04AM

Hello! i am also in san diego(encinitas) i would love to meet some raw people around here. i am 21 and have been 100% raw for only a couple months now but loving it.

Earthangel~ northparks not far from me...i actually work in pacific beach. what do you do for fun around there??

Date: May 17, 2007 10:15AM

hey there!!! oh i like to go to the beach or go dancing...we went to incahoots tonight it was fun it is acountry line dancin...all the padre players were there it was niec to meet the guys we go to see on the field smiling smiley...oh Pb go there too!! haha how exciting..yeah you should call me sometime to hang out or meet up for dinner or lunch or something.....how excting!! i love meeting new raw foodies around me....i am always up for anything..i like to have fun and hang out with awesome people...walking...talking..shopping...you name it..i like parks and museums anything really!! what do you like to do??
love earthangel
realname is sachelle, i sent you a pm so you can check it haha!!!
have a good night!!
xoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: June 17, 2007 01:04AM

I'm thinking of staying in SD for a few months this fall and winter.

I was looking on craigslist for places to rent, but am wondering if anyone knows other sources of available rentals.

Also wondering if you have any tips for me, things to avoid, etc, when looking for a place.

I would be bringing my daughter and dog, and need a place away from traffic, smokers, bbqs, laundry odors, etc,

I'd like hardwood or ceramic tile floors.

Ideally I would love an out-of-the-way cabin, but will probably not find that.

We want to spend a few months in a warmer climate and will be driving from Vancouver to wherever we wind up. I need to do some serious fasting and juice cleansing and she wants to as well.

There must be places available, but.......... not sure how to find one!

Thanks for any info you have!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 19, 2007 06:21AM

You might want to sign up for the San Diego raw meetup group. You can find it here:
[rawfood.meetup.com]
It even meets within walking/biking distance of where you live!

Date: June 22, 2007 02:50AM

Thanks, that sounds great.

Actually I've been searching the internet about SD - seems like a great place to be raw.

I'm wondering about neighbourhoods to live in - whether some are more convenient and relaxed for cycling and walking and running, cleaner air, less density, etc.

If you have any comments, please voice them to me, ....... thanks!

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: June 22, 2007 04:13AM

i think EA's roomie was needing a new roomie after she moves out .. maybe ask? smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: June 22, 2007 04:58PM

Good idea, Jgunn, but we won't be going there for a few months. and there would be too many of us for one bedroom! We'd need a two bedroom to ourselves.

There are some really cute, craftsman cottages for rent in SD!!!!

Would love one of those for a few months!

Date: June 27, 2007 04:47PM

Hey osiris..haha i am part of the raw food potluck in sandiego...one of the organizers smiling smiley...but thanks for advertising hha....have a good day!!
love earthangel
xoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables