Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

bostonians???
Posted by: NEW2raw! ()
Date: June 07, 2007 11:52PM

hi everyone!
i know we have some bostonians out there somewere! im not completly raw yet but im vegan and plan on becoming @ least 80% by the end of the month, does anyone in boston wanna meetup sometime, and do we have any raw resturants here??
peace
alex

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: bostonians???
Posted by: selenes512 ()
Date: June 09, 2007 04:08PM

Hey, I live in Boston. I've been on again off again raw (currently on, hoping it stays that way) for a year or so now. There is one raw restaurant a little ways out of town, but I've never been because I take the T, and you need to drive there. I think its in Beverly.

-Selene

Date: June 10, 2007 08:19PM

So I just checked, the place is www.organicgardencafe.com, and it is in Beverly. Its the only Raw restaurant I know of around here. Also, if any raw foodies in the Boston area wanted to get together, It'd be fun to have some raw friends. Anybody around here want to organize a potluck or somethin?

Date: June 14, 2007 03:17AM

hey selene!
i think theres another restaurant in Melrose... but would you have to drive there too? i live about 1/2 h outside of boston but can easily get to the downtown area. i think there are a few more bostonians around this forum we just have to find 'em! a potluck sounds like a great idea! i guess i would be willing to organize one, but the only thing is i cant host it @ my house since its kinda hard to get to...maybe on the common??

Date: June 14, 2007 11:46AM

That would be nice. Should definately try to get some more Boston raw foodies together. How old are you btw? I'm 19. Feel free to shoot me an email if you'd like.

-Selene

Date: June 16, 2007 08:18PM

im 17, my email is acbenoit@comcast.net, ill try and look for more of us in the boston area (on the forum) and see how many of us we can get together

peace
alex

Date: June 26, 2007 11:30PM

sooo bostonians anyone wanna meet up @ haymarket sometime???

Posted by: rawjay ()
Date: June 29, 2007 12:11AM

Hey everyone!!! Im a bostonian as well. Well somewhat north of it, but keep me informed on any get togethers, id love to meet some new raw-foodists!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables