Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Just getting started
Posted by: Lauralai ()
Date: June 26, 2007 12:16PM

Hi everyone, I just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself. My name is Lauralai, and I am currently living in Wisconsin. I'm 38 years old and have been vegetarian since I was 12. I am originally from Southern California, where I will be returning at the end of the year. I am raising my 7 month old son and am expecting a little girl this November. Hahaha she will be born before her brother is even a year old, oops!

Anyway, having these pregnancies back to back has truly depleted me. About 2 months ago, seemed like everything I put into my mouth caused an immediate allergic/inflamatory reaction. Got to the point where I was afraid to eat anything at all,not good during pregnancy!

So I cut out gluten and dairy and started keeping a food journal. What I noticed right away was that raw fruits and veggies not only did not give me a reaction, but they made me actually feel better! The effect wouldn't last very long but it was at least something ya know? So naturally I was led to this board and it's awesome! I am just getting my juicer set up, and I am lucky enough to have a vitamix too. So my journey starts........

Thanks for reading,
Lauralai

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables