Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

New at Raw - Any Advice appreciated
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 07, 2007 08:15PM

Hi everyone,

My name is Marni and I am brand new at the raw food experience. As of last Sunday, I have gone completely raw. I have been vegan for a while and this seemed like a natural step smiling smiley As a bonus as of July 1st a brand new restaurant opened in my town that is a Raw Vegan restaurant. It is the first in this area (kootenay's BC) and she is also going to be teaching classes on raw "cooking". I thought I would just post and say hi. Does anyone have any advice or tips to make going raw easier.

Thanks
Marni

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New at Raw - Any Advice appreciated
Posted by: Pistachio ()
Date: July 08, 2007 11:56PM

Welcome!

Re advice and tips, you have a lot available on this and other raw vegan sites. Besides this forum there is also the faq on this website as well as links to other sites.

You may also find some tips at foodnsport.

Tree of Life has articles which may also be of interest to you.

You'll notice that some these vary in opinions, sometimes almost completely opposite viewpoints. Rather than get overwhelmed, take time and have the patience to find what works for you.

Wishing you vibrant health

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/09/2007 12:01AM by Pistachio.

Date: July 09, 2007 02:04AM

Thank you for the great tips and resources.

Date: July 17, 2007 01:02AM

google " so easy 3 day cleanse". it is predominantly a mucoid plaque releasing cleanse. the "arise and shine" is my favorite and cleanses the whole body as well as the plaque, but it does take more of a worthwhile commitment. I just finished the three day cleanse and was very skeptical at first but am now a convert. do both if you really want to get the most out of you. do the three day cleanse at the then end of the arise and shine. that's my next plan. good luck.... getting rid of that gunk in you will totally make your raw life smoother.

Date: August 05, 2007 12:03AM

As far as advice goes, I recommend having a growing library of raw food books and reading them, and then re-reading them. Interact frequently with others who are really doing the all raw diet. Good Luck to you.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables