Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Lotusblossom...your box is full
Posted by: GypsyArdor ()
Date: July 27, 2007 09:17PM

Lotusblossom,

I hope you see this. Your message box is full and it won't let me send another reply to you. So, here's my latest reply since I already typed it up. ;-)

Lotusblossom,

I did the fast for the ten days and I loved it. I was already eating very healthy, so maybe that's why it felt so good to me. I'm not sure. I ended up gaining weight after I went off it, though. That doesn't happen to everyone, so don't worry. ;-)

I don't drink a lot of herbal teas. In the beginning of going raw I had them more often--mostly mint.

Yes, I'm ovulating now! The doctor says I have to be careful if I don't want to get pregnant (which I don't, since I have a heart defect that became worse with that Metformin). I do have a lovely 12 year old daughter, though, whom I love more than life itself!

Stick with raw foods and I'm sure you'll be ovulating and holding a baby in your arms within no time! It really does help the body heal and work properly if you are 100% raw. You don't even have to do all the detoxing and juicing fasts--just eating raw does wonders!

Love,

Gypsy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lotusblossom...your box is full
Posted by: lotusblossom9 ()
Date: July 28, 2007 12:36AM

Gypsy,
I am literally in tears. You are such an inspiration to me. I am thrilled to hear that you are ovulating...wow!
I've had such a hard time today and that message brought a smile to my face. My cycle hasn't come (it's suppossed to start 7-10 days after taking Provera) and the doctor wants me to come in and have an ultrasound done to see if any cysts have developed. I've been going nuts today worrying that the fertility treatment hormones are taking a toll on my body already.
I have been going back and forth about raw foods vs. fertility treatments in my mind all day today and this message lets me know what to do. I have to give raw foods a chance. I really need to have hope and faith that I can heal my body.

If you have any other suggestions, my inbox isn't full anymore. =)
Much love,
Lotusblossom

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables