Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Another Introduction...
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 31, 2007 09:43PM

Hello all. I'm new to raw foods--5 days in.

I'm 23, female and am considered rather crazy for doing this. I was first introduced to the raw food lifestyle when a friend dared me to do the Master Cleanse with her last fall. She dropped out after 4 days, while I continued on for 16. The message board I visited for MC support also had a raw component and I was very interested in what I read, but never quite had the courage to give it a try.

An aquaintence of mine when raw several months ago and after I spoke with her last week and checked out several books she recommended, I decided to go for it. I admit that curiosity is a major motivator; I want to give this my best effort for several months and see what happens to my body--will I feel better, have more energy, lose weight (which I would very much like)?

Like I said, I've been at it for 5 days. So far things have gone well, although I find myself weary of having to prepare food---say what you like about fast food/freezer meals, they were quick and easy. *grin* Unlike many of you, I've never been vegan or vegetarian---I'm jumping straight in from SAD.

I've been lurking on this board for a little over a week and have learned a lot---looking forward to meeting ya'll!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2007 09:46PM by LynieD.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another Introduction...
Posted by: WorkoutMan ()
Date: August 03, 2007 12:03AM

Hi welcome, Im new also. The switch may be hard so don't give up.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables