Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

New...and searching for a nutritionist/coach
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 19, 2007 06:04PM

hello everyone,

my food an nutrition history are a bit too long to go into at the moment, but suffice to say that i feel that life circumstances are leading me on the path to a raw diet...and i'm definitely looking forward to it...however...

i'm having some difficulty finding a raw food nutritionist or coach in the los angeles / san fernando valley area. i'm not looking for raw cooking classes or a raw food delivery service, but rather a qualified individual to help me begin and maintain a raw food diet. i've tried searching google for "raw food nutritionist," "raw food nutrition therapist," "raw food coach," etc, and have only come up with one result (http://www.oyveygan.com/raw.html).

considering that there are raw food restaurants around and LA is usually a mecca of health consciousness, there must be more raw food nutritionists out here. i'm probably going to go to the closest raw food restuarant and check out their bulletin board, as i've seen stuff posted there before, but...any idea of how to find more raw food nutritionists via the net?

mods: if this is posted in the wrong area, i'm sorry and feel free to move it to the appropriate place. thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New...and searching for a nutritionist/coach
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 04, 2007 11:56AM

I'm researching raw certification programs and I just found this site.
[www.therawvegannetwork.com]
You can email for more information on raw lifestyle coaches and nutritionists. Hope this helps!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables