Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Boston
Posted by: Mona ()
Date: April 17, 2006 12:07PM

I'm thinking about going to the Boston area in Aug. I'm not really sure exactly which town my daughter lives in yet, but it's near the T. I know that sounds flaky, but she just moved and hasn't sent me her new address. Plus, I don't know the area at all. My daughter has some interest in raw, but still eats a lot of SAD. Anyway, can anyone suggest any good restaurants that are easy to get to on the T?

I know it's several months away and a big maybe, but I like to plan ahead. Even if it turns out I can't make it to Boston, I can tell my daughter about the resaurants.

Mona

So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Boston
Posted by: Mona ()
Date: May 05, 2006 01:54PM

Wow. No one on the board is from the Boston area. Amazing.

Posted by: rawmark ()
Date: May 14, 2006 02:09AM

Mona,

Here are a few places to check out. Rawbert Reids Organic Restaraurant is totally raw and just outside of Boston. Here's a link to his website. Very cool restaurant. [www.organicgardencafe.com]. Also,

Basil Chef Cuisine
13-R Bessom St.
Marblehead, Massachusetts 01945
sue@basilchef.com
781-864-9250
This is a new raw-food restaurant in the Boston area. It is inside the Body and Soul health-food store.

Finally, here's a link to vegetarian boston with many different websites and restaurants, some of which may have raw foods. So, check it out.

[www.vegetarianusa.com]

Peace,

Marcos

Go Vegan for your life, your health, the planet and, most importantly, the animals that we share this wonderful world with!

Date: July 24, 2006 04:47PM

Yup, that about covers it. Boston just isn't the best place to be a raw vegan. sad smiley I need to either find some other raw vegans to help change that . . . or move. grinning smiley

Posted by: mallow ()
Date: August 25, 2006 02:28PM

I'm moving to Amherst, MA soon.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 23, 2006 04:30PM

i live in cape cod

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 08, 2007 01:52PM

I live in attleboro...i'm on my third juicer. juicing is a great way to stay healthy...i'm retired and play golf 5 days a week....walking.... carrying the bag most of the time....

Posted by: starfruit ()
Date: March 09, 2007 08:47PM

Ya organic garden rocks. I used to live in Reading. Now in NYC

xoxo,
Starfruit

Posted by: noelle ()
Date: March 10, 2007 04:01AM

hey mona,

i just joined the forum and i live in boston. there is a raw restaurant in beverly, MA (it's T accessable, but you need to take the commuter rail).

i haven't eaten there-- i'm just getting interested in the raw diet-- but my mother did and she said it was really, really good.

as far as her eating SAD, there is an AMAZING vegan restaurant called "grasshopper" in Brighton (on the green line). the food is great, but i haven't seen what they have for raw food.

i've done some research and there isn't a whole lot in boston, but i hope that helps.:-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables