Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Anyone else raw in Nebraska panhandle or Eastern Wyoming?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 20, 2007 02:39PM

I've been raw since May 7, 2007 and I've been doing great. I became raw to cure my rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia - and it worked! I'm off all drugs and feeling great. I'm nearly 100% with the exception of a raw kombucha now and then. I live in a small town where I'm positive I'm the only raw vegan.

Just wondering if there is anyone out there in the area who is also raw vegan.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone else raw in Nebraska panhandle or Eastern Wyoming?
Posted by: macfly ()
Date: September 30, 2007 01:08AM

Hi dustycreek,

I'm in Omaha on other side of the state but have family in Scottsbluff. I have traveled through the panhandle several times. Ever been to Toadstool Geologic Park? Hope you find some other folks near you who are into raw vegan lifestyle smiling smiley

Adam

Posted by: Peony ()
Date: September 30, 2007 03:57AM

Hi Dusty Creek! I'm in Lincoln - and a friend of Melinda's! She told me about you and I aksed her for your e-mail address so we could chat! I have it at work and will e-mail you privately. I am so glad you are doing well with your health issues. I am not 100% raw, more like 90%. I'll get in touch with you~!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 05, 2007 02:53PM

Hi Adam! Strangely enough I've never been -or at least I was too young to remember.

Peony - What a small world! Can't wait to hear from you.

I've discovered a new website: www.rawdenver.com It seems like they have a raw night once a week. It would be closer for me to drive to Denver (3 hrs) then the 7 or so to Lincoln/Omaha!
Thanks for your posts!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables