Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

here in MONTANA- Big Sky country
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 22, 2007 02:45PM

Hello, hello! EVERYONE =)

I am new to this site and although I am a veghead ( have have been for almost 2 yrs now ), I always wanted to be raw. I am curious if anyone has any cool recipes? I would love to hear other folks' stories on how they stumbled upon raw as well, and would love any info ya got! =) Gimmie a email if ya wanna chat!
Hope everyone has a great day...ENJOY~

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: here in MONTANA- Big Sky country
Posted by: karennd ()
Date: September 22, 2007 08:36PM

The Raw Family book inspired me a lot. There is a recipe forum on this bulletin board that you might want to check out. I mostly just eat salads, fruit, and smoothies -- keeping it simple. Welcome.

Posted by: skinnyhippie ()
Date: September 24, 2007 07:42PM

hey~ welcome. i'm from AZ but i'm moving to missoula in january... i can't WAIT to be back! i kind of fell off the raw wagon but i'm getting back to it, i think i did too much too soon. good luck! i actually found out about the raw lifestyle when writing copy for a holistic health site, and it struck a chord in me.

mail me if you want!
peace
d

Date: January 01, 2008 09:50PM

I am thinking of moving to Montana -- maybe Butte.
Where are you?

Sue

Date: January 06, 2008 03:11PM

I see your post is from Sept. and wonder how you are doing. There is a lot of good information for you. Yes the Raw Family is very inspirational, Victoria Boutenko does a great newsletter every month, and their story is awesome. David Wolfe and all his books are filled with info and in person is extremely inspirational. Also Gabriel Cousins. I have been raw for a while now. I was a chef for a catering company for 11 years. I have been vegetarian for a long long time and I found it got harder and harder to cook some of the food. In the meantime I happened to read an article about raw. I think it piqued my interest from the standpoint of preparing food in its natural state. So I just started out, couldn't sop. The hardest part at first was traveling, but I have that down now. My daughter is raw now as well and we have a lot of fun preparing living foods. We even do a raw food potluck once a month. One way we are lucky, we have a plethora of fruits and veggies here in SoCal, though I want to move and have been looking at Montana, Wyoming or Colorado (where I was born). If you are still interested I have lots of recipes I would share...

Date: January 12, 2008 12:28AM

I hope to be moving to Missoula within the next six months for school and am getting ready to start a completely raw diet (wish me luck!). I am looking for good recipes too, and the rawguru.com site was a good one.
Brandon

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables