Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

raw santa
Posted by: dave6 ()
Date: October 18, 2007 06:34PM

hi everyone!

Well its coming up to the festive season again, maybe the hardest event in the year to stay raw. I usually go back and see the parents in my birth town in Scotland; i am currently living in edinburgh. I really love going to see my parents but i know i will succome to the turkey, chocolates, whiskey and christmas pud! I don't miss these foods but being surrounded in tradition and habit there is no chance i will survive, don't get me wrong i am strong willed and have done many a fast etc.. but there is something different about the connection with old friends,family,turkey sandwiches and whiskey, LOL!

I am looking for a RAW crimbo!!!

If any body knows of a retreat or some where i could live for a couple of weeks over the festive i would be grateful?

I am a 29 years old male, about 90% RAw and looking to spread my wings. America,Canada would be nice, maybe some where warm.

If anybody has accomadation or could point me in the right direction that would be great. I will pay my way!

What does everone else do over christmas?Is there a raw recipe for turkey sandwiches,LOL!

David

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables