Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Foodists in Michigan?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 15, 2007 08:03PM

Hello! My name is Lindsey and I've been thinking about going raw. Since the holidays are right around the corner, I thought it would be best to start after the New Year. I was wondering if there was anyone from Michigan that I could keep in touch with just to have some support in this new lifestyle. I'm a student at WMU and could use all the advice and help.
Thanks so much, and I'm so excited to start this new chapter in my life!

Peace. Linds.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Foodists in Michigan?
Date: November 23, 2007 11:06PM

Hey, I am new to raw foods and am excited to learn and also feel better. I live in Westland, MI.

Date: December 10, 2007 09:36PM

hey! i live in roseville michigan and was also thinking about going raw after the New Year. i've been vegan for about 5 years now but i think it would be cool and exciting to go raw!

Date: December 16, 2007 10:51PM

hello; I to live in MI; husband and I are considering moving towards this raw/living foods diet we both are looking to be more health conscience

Date: December 30, 2007 01:18AM

Hi Kristin i live in roseville aswell...and live the organic lifestyle but was also really thinking about getting more into raw foods.Would you like to talk sometime for support and also to talk to someone that does't think your crazy.
People tend to give you alot of ...stuff when not eating the garbage american diet.Anyhow i'm a 31 yr old male .....and yes i'm normal. This does seem a little strange but with this lifestyle it's hard to meet people. I'm originally from california and thinking about moving back out soon. I miss the sun!!!!
If so email me at ca2mi76@yahoo.com.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables