Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hello from NE
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 11, 2006 03:24AM

Hi! I live in Nebraska and just started. I am pretty excited and have so far found it easy to do. I thought that starting in the summer would be easier since it gets so hot here anyway. I just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself a bit. I am 23 years old and just happened on the raw food diet in the media. I have known that raw food was better for you for some time and just decided to try it out. I am just lucky that I live right next to a health food co-op.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hello from NE
Posted by: sabdulsamee ()
Date: May 11, 2006 08:39PM

How much is infinity divided by zero?

sabdulsamee

Posted by: macfly ()
Date: May 15, 2006 06:45PM

welcome! you should be proud to care about your body and look into raw foods at a young age. i'm 24 and there are so many people my age around me that are slowly killing their bodies and just don't care.

it can be difficult to do this in the midwest. know that you are not alone in Nebraska. my name is Adam & i live in Omaha. i've been researching, experimenting, and at times completely revelling in the beauty and peace of raw foods for the better part of 2 years. i've tried various approaches, and my most successful and longest experience my was staying nearly 100% high fruit/low fat (a la Doug Graham's 80-10-10 style approach) from January 20 of this year to late March). recently i've had a lot of emotional rockiness happen in my life and have experienced major backsliding, so things are not going so raw right now, but i wholeheartedly believe that fruit is our natural diet and that eating simply is the way to go for raw foods. i also believe that food is not the be all, end all of health.

so you live next to a co-op -- is that Open Harvest? i love that place. i used to shop there quite frequently last year, when i was driving to Lincoln twice a week to volunteer on an organic farm.

Date: June 01, 2006 09:26PM

bump

Date: June 27, 2006 12:43AM

kbailey are you still here?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables