Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Anyone from southamerica??
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 17, 2008 03:52AM

Hello all my name is angelica and I´m from chile, southamerica..Ive been trying to go 100% raw for a while, Ive been vegan for years and since jan 1st 100% raw vegan yay. Ive been reading this forum for a while maybe for 2 years or so and u guys were very helpful, so thank u all for the information and the great postssmiling smiley

Ange.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone from southamerica??
Posted by: rawsomefoods ()
Date: February 03, 2008 06:16PM

Hello Angelica,

I posted a reply but think it did not go thru so sorry if this is a duplicate...

Congratualtions on becoming 100% raw!!!

I am wondering if you would answer some questions about Chile and food? I have been thinking that most of the foods raw people eat would grow well in the northern areas.

Do almonds, dates, etc. grow at the southern edge of the desert?

On the coast a little farther south, do tropical fruits such as citrus, bananas, papayas and mangoes grow?

Then, travelling east from the coast towards the mountains, do apples, pears, cherries, etc. (fruits that may need a freeze or colder temperatures) grow?

I would greatly appreciate any information you can share on this.

All the best,
Celeste

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables