Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hi from Alabama
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 22, 2008 09:59PM

Hi Everyone!
I am going RAW! And I am so excited!
As of NOW I am going to be raw 100%.
Fingers crossed that there is no back sliding!
I am going to start a journal tomorrow!
just wanted to say hi. I am sure you will see A LOT of my questions on the boards!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hi from Alabama
Date: February 19, 2008 01:22PM

I am also from AL originally, I now live in FL. Good luck!

Posted by: Marley_Star ()
Date: February 19, 2008 09:06PM

Hi! smiling smiley)

Good luck on going raw...I'm finding that all of the new recipes I am discovering through this site and others on the web, and experimenting with different raw foods myself is making it fun.

I am originally from the Gulf Coast area....it's so beautiful. I can't wait to get down there again and go to the Keys!

Cheers! Marley

Date: December 29, 2009 12:42AM

Hey! I've just begun my raw lifestyle and am looking for supportive individuals in our state. Are you still raw/ active any anywhere near Auburn?

Date: May 28, 2010 03:14AM

Hey I'm raw as of sept 09. Just finally logged on her. originally from mobile but finishing up grad school in tuscaloosa. Raw is awesome. I got a great blender and now a dehydrator. I love raw but its really hard to do it especially when I visit my folks and they cook or when I'm out on a date! Still its going strong...

let me know how you are doing.
Matt

Posted by: RAWLION ()
Date: May 29, 2010 04:06PM

AWESOME !!! i was born in dothan AL!!!!! My family holds it down in the Ozark area!!! I went 100% raw back in september and I've lost 140 pounds so far and I feel F*&^&*ing amazing !!!!!!!! My sister lives in alabama, it can be hard at times, but she has been successful. GOOD LUCK !!!! keep in mind its easy, just stick to it, as it can be painful in the beginning as your body releases TONS of toxins. Just remember, it all gets better, better than you have ever experienced before!

The Raw Lion 440 pounds to 225 pounds!

Date: June 18, 2010 06:26PM

Hey guys. Thanks for replying. I'm taking things really slow and thoroughly educating myself as I gradually increase my raw intake. I am learning about sprouting and trying different things out.

Any suggestions on how to get a more balanced diet on the living food lifestyle?
THanks!

Posted by: RAWLION ()
Date: June 19, 2010 12:57PM

green smoothie is all the balance you need. greens greens greens are the perfect human food. the key is to balance those fats,with proteins, with greens. for instance, you don't want to live on nuts alone. instead eat a banana,some nuts and some greens. thats where the green smoothie come in!

The Raw Lion 440 pounds to 225 pounds!

Date: July 06, 2010 01:45AM

Hard to be raw in the South. I know from experience and I love it here. Don't go at this like a train at top speed though. I know you are excited and it's fine to be glad about this new venture but give yourself a little transition time. Go at this gently if you want to make it last because cold turkey is just too hard on the Southern folk. winking smiley I know you know exactly what I mean so be more decided than excited and I think that your emotions will fare better.
Hope the best for you!

Date: January 07, 2011 02:35PM

Hello to Alabama, I am your neighbor from middle Tennessee! I am a newbie to this forum. I have been a vegetarian since year2000, My eaten raw is about 40%, cooked meals 60%. I have been wanting to gradually go raw. I juice most every day and have just a regular household blender, but looking for a more powerful blender. I would like to find more raw recipies. Hope you do really well in your raw food experience.

Posted by: JoshuaGray ()
Date: January 24, 2011 10:06PM

HEY HEY HEY! I live in Orange Beach and I have been looking for people to get together with. I have been living raw for a year and have learned a TON! I can help teach anyone in the area that want to learn more about juicing, and recipes, and how to provide a good balance.

Let me know if, when and where would be convenient.

Also Check out superganicfarms.com

We are getting ready for the season right now and have the best Organic produce in the area.

Much love.

Posted by: bnichols ()
Date: December 02, 2011 01:35AM

My mom has breast cancer and had been trying to go the natural way, so we bought the 10 day program family pack (can bring 1 friend of family member with you) for Brenda Cobbs Living Foods Institute, in Georgia.
Her tumor was getting too bad so we decided to go through with Chemo.
So now we have this package that we won't need, but need to sell to help pay for our hospital bills.
You would have until August of 2012 to use it.

Insert description from Brenda's webpage-
"Lily Course 5 Days 1100.00 + 500.00 for a friend.
This course includes Hands-On Recipe Preparation and Daily Classes on the topics of Emotional Healing, Herbs, Essential Oils, Superfoods, Hydration, Positive Mental Thinking, Stress Management, DNA Reprogramming, Cleansing and Detoxification. Also included are Organic Meals, Colon Cleansing Supplies, Training Manual, “Living Foods Lifestyle®” Book, & course completion certificate.

The therapies also included in the Lily Course are: 1 Colonic, 1 Footbath, 1 Metatron Mat, 5 Chi, 5 Medlight, 5 Rebounder, 30 Minute Phone Consultation with Brenda Cobb."
Brenda added 3 free therapies added on top of everything.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables