Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hi and commune with other bloggers
Posted by: Seabucktho ()
Date: February 05, 2008 11:19PM

I'm assuming that the 'meeting place' designation can also apply to virtual meetings?

I've noticed that lots of folks on RFS have blogs (many of which I have read and enjoyed!), and I thought I'd start at thread to a) give people a chance to post their blog links in a central place, and b) to discuss networking through blogoverse communities.

First, my blog is [www.seabuckthorn.net], and it's the corporate blog for the company I work for (a cosmeceutical/nutraceutical using the superfruit seabuckthorn). I'm the primary contributor, and we post on various topics relating so our products and the plant they're derived from, as well as general health, wellness and community service issues.

Second, I haven't noticed anyone else from here on MyBlogLog. It's a really fun site I think, where folks with similar interests can get together and publicise their blogs. My MBL profile is here: [www.mybloglog.com], and you can get a widget that tracks visitors to your site who are also MBL members.

Does anyone else have a great community-building blog networking site to share? I'm also interested in OthersOnline, but they don't have a widget for WordPress yet. I've heard of StumbleUpon, BlogCatalog etc, and I'm signed up with Grokodile.

Re: Hi and commune with other bloggers
Posted by: Funky Rob ()
Date: February 06, 2008 03:35PM

I've got a personal blog, I post recipes and wild food info as well as other raw related stuff plus some other non raw related like some of my photography.

[www.rawrob.com]

Rob

--
Rob Hull - Funky Raw
My blog: [www.rawrob.com]

Date: February 12, 2008 02:37AM

I love your blog, Rob - it's one of my favourites. Your writing is really sparkly and engaging.

Anyone else in the blogoverse?

Do you blog? Add your blog to the thread on blogging: [www.rawfoodsupport.com]!!

Posted by: Funky Rob ()
Date: February 20, 2008 02:11PM

Seabucktho Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I love your blog, Rob - it's one of my favourites.
> Your writing is really sparkly and engaging.

Thanks!

Rob

--
Rob Hull - Funky Raw
My blog: [www.rawrob.com]

Posted by: angie1 ()
Date: February 21, 2008 01:35PM

Hi there!

I'm working on a blog too. It used to be on myspace, but I dunno - I really hate the layout and I wanted the blog to be the main portion of the site - so I'm in the process of moving it over to blogspot. It's not perfect yet, but check back now and then! I've got lots of written work to transfer over to the blog online. Thanks for this idea, Seabuckthorn!

Angie

[rawspokane.blogspot.com]

Me (30), Joseph (24 mo.) Jeremiah (4 mo.)

We are enjoying spring and being outside!!!

Posted by: angie1 ()
Date: February 21, 2008 02:53PM

Hi there!

I'm working on a blog too. It used to be on myspace, but I dunno - I really hate the layout and I wanted the blog to be the main portion of the site - so I'm in the process of moving it over to blogspot. It's not perfect yet, but check back now and then! I've got lots of written work to transfer over to the blog online. Thanks for this idea, Seabuckthorn!

Angie

[rawspokane.blogspot.com]

Me (30), Joseph (24 mo.) Jeremiah (4 mo.)

We are enjoying spring and being outside!!!

Posted by: greenpower ()
Date: February 22, 2008 12:24PM

I have started a blog this very week, you can find it on [natureshealingsecrets.com]

Everything not perfect yet, I am still wondering how to apply the RSS feed for example, and how to make the permalinks work, to improve the networking, but we will learn as we go!

The blog is about learning the secrets to optimal vibrant health, and the plan is to cover various aspects of our health.

Date: February 24, 2008 06:30PM

I have a blog... the address is below in my "signature".

My website: The Coconut Chronicles

Date: March 04, 2008 07:06PM

angie1 Wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> I'm working on a blog too. It used to be on
> myspace, but I dunno - I really hate the layout
> and I wanted the blog to be the main portion of
> the site - so I'm in the process of moving it over
> to blogspot. It's not perfect yet, but check back
> now and then! I've got lots of written work to
> transfer over to the blog online. Thanks for this
> idea, Seabuckthorn!
>
> Angie
>
> [rawspokane.blogspot.com]

Angie, your blog looks great!! Your husband IS cute, lol. Good luck with healing diabetes.

Do you blog? Add your blog to the thread on blogging: [www.rawfoodsupport.com]!!

Date: March 04, 2008 07:10PM

greenpower Wrote:
> I have started a blog this very week, you can find
> it on [natureshealingsecrets.com]
>
> Everything not perfect yet, I am still wondering
> how to apply the RSS feed for example, and how to
> make the permalinks work, to improve the
> networking, but we will learn as we go!
>
> The blog is about learning the secrets to optimal
> vibrant health, and the plan is to cover various
> aspects of our health.

Right on, that's a lot like my company's blog. You've got some interesting content up there - it reminds me of something I read a while ago, that the average person living in China consumes 1lb of green leafy veggies every day.

Date: March 04, 2008 07:14PM

TheCoconutChronicles Wrote:
> I have a blog... the address is below in my
> "signature".

HeadNut, I've been reading your blog with interest, and I absolutely LOVE the title! Interestingly, the woman I make juice for in the mornings told me about that microwave study this morning. I wonder if she reads your blog too. grinning smiley

Date: March 24, 2008 06:37PM

Thanks Seabucktho! I got everything finalized this week, it feels like having having put the roof on the building smiling smiley now the network is taken care of. Also the site has been improved for better navigation. Ready to go!

Date: March 24, 2008 06:39PM

Thanks Seabucktho! I got everything finalized this week, it feels like having having put the roof on the building smiling smiley now the network is taken care of. Also the website has been much improved for better navigation. Ready to go!

Greenpower

Visit my website and my blog!

[www.natureshealingsecrets.com] (closed on Sundays)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables