Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

FORT WORTH---- DALLAS Im raw where are the others!
Posted by: stoner ()
Date: February 11, 2008 06:46PM

hey im raw in dfw anyone else out their...i need raw friends to eat mangos with!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FORT WORTH---- DALLAS Im raw where are the others!
Date: February 17, 2008 06:21PM

OKAY! So, I have tried this a couple of times...this is pretty cool! I am a rawcious nut...I live both, on an island in Massachusetts, and Fort Worth. I have been on this path for about 9 years. I don't have many raw friends here, in the buckle of the meat eating, bible-belt. I am a carpenter, and as such, built a cafe/juicebar. You can check it at www.organicgardencafe.com
I do some raw catering...interested? I also do a few grocery-store demo's... might be a way for ya to get out, act-up, and drink some free smoothies...! There are a couple of others that have done events with me...when our scheduling clicks... When the weather breaks, there's always juicing, and the fun in the sun events at Joe Pool Lake just south of ya...Umnngnghgh?!? Check www.myspace.com/justadopelesshopefiend Peace to ya...So...Tag your it! W

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 22, 2008 04:45PM

Went RAW on 4/20. I'm a new RAW in N Dallas...catching on to everything right now...certainly like the idea of meeting others who support the same habits. Hit me up

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 05, 2008 05:20AM

NEXT TIME YOUR HAVING SOMETHING NEAR JOE POOL LAKE CONTACT ME. I'M 5 MINUTES AWAY.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables