Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Spokane, WA? Inland Northwest...anyone???
Posted by: angie1 ()
Date: February 14, 2008 02:30PM

There have got to be some raw foodists around here somewhere!!

Angie

Me (30), Joseph (24 mo.) Jeremiah (4 mo.)

We are enjoying spring and being outside!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Spokane, WA? Inland Northwest...anyone???
Posted by: Seabucktho ()
Date: February 15, 2008 12:23AM

Here's a link to an existing thread on Seattle, WA (not exactly your neighbourhood, but maybe a good thread to post to): [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Do you blog? Add your blog to the thread on blogging: [www.rawfoodsupport.com]!!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 22, 2008 11:30PM

Hi Angie,

I'm from NE Oregon.. so not too awfully far from you. I have been learning about raw just the last month or so..we are about 80 percent raw, and really enjoying learning about it.

I am also new to this board.

Pat

Posted by: pampam ()
Date: February 25, 2008 12:17AM

Hi angie, I live south of Tacoma That is still a distance from you. I enjoy your posts also.

Posted by: angie1 ()
Date: February 27, 2008 07:04PM

Hey guys!

Me (30), Joseph (24 mo.) Jeremiah (4 mo.)

We are enjoying spring and being outside!!!

Date: March 02, 2008 03:15AM

I'm in the Valley and am considering bringing Brian Celment here or Portland.
I dont know of any others here yet.

elntatural

Date: May 01, 2008 04:55AM

Hello! So glad to have another living foodist in Spokane! i just moved back here from Portland. Cute pictures!

~Raw Adventure

Posted by: Elayne ()
Date: May 05, 2008 08:52PM

Hey... To those few here in the Spokane area that are raw.. I live about 45 miles from Spokane.. Out near Sprague. I would love to chat with others in my local area.. you know emailing and support and such... So where do you live at Angie?? and how about you raw adventure... It'd be great for all of us to get together sometime .... All 4 of us!!

Elayne

Posted by: rawleah ()
Date: May 11, 2008 06:18AM

I'm new to the area this year. Live out towards Cheney right now.

I was actually thinking of getting some kind of monthly Raw Potluck going in this area, so thrilled to see others here.

rawleah

Date: May 12, 2008 04:01AM

Tanya Zavasta (Eating for Beauty) is working on speaking in Seattle in August. If she is able to do that then she is willing to come here too. Any body interested in that?

elnatural
Spokane Valley

Posted by: rawleah ()
Date: May 22, 2008 11:22PM

Yes I'm interested in any kind of gathering in support of the raw food community in this area.

rawleah

Posted by: yogi33 ()
Date: July 10, 2008 04:06PM

Yes Angie there are a few of us here smiling smiley My mom and I have also been looking for raw food enthusiasts. We live on whidbey Island and while the north end is slow, the south end of the island is catching on! Does anyone know of any raw food potlucks in northwest Washington?

Posted by: Annie_pie ()
Date: November 04, 2009 10:27PM

Hey, My husband and I are contemplating taking a job in spokane starting in January. It's nice to know there are other raw foodists there. Are those your children. I have two small ones too.

Posted by: aenisland ()
Date: December 27, 2011 08:15PM

Hi

I saw your post from 2008. Are you still here living on Whidbey Island. I just moved to Whidbey this year and am just now looking at Raw Food and trying out some recipes.

Aen

Posted by: organicone ()
Date: June 24, 2012 02:26AM

i will be there this summer, and would love to meet!. Ive heard they are getting much more local and organic foods in Spokane which is sooo exciting! Are you still living there, and how has your search gone looking for oher Raw foodies? Shelly

Posted by: back2eden ()
Date: July 08, 2012 12:56AM

Tanya Zavasta was scheduled for spokane valley a few years back but cancled when few pre refistered. I am now a little north of Sandpoint, Idaho.

Posted by: suzyq723 ()
Date: July 15, 2012 10:32PM

I'm raw in the Tr-Cities, WA. I did this a few years ago and allowed my ex to pressure me into quitting with his complaint that I was making myself into a social outcast by eating this way, and was no longer a suitable eating companion. Now that I have been divorced from him for over a year, I am finally back to my preferred eating lifestyle, 100% raw!!! I never did find any other raw foodies here in the Tri-Cities 6 years ago. I wonder if there are any lurking about now? I've been on the Seattle raw food group's mailing list for a long time, but have never made it to one of their pot lucks because Seattle is a 4 hour drive over the mountains. Maybe some day....

Anyone reading this in the Tri-Cities?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables