Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hello from Marley smiling smiley)
Posted by: Marley_Star ()
Date: February 18, 2008 03:00AM

Hi, everyone! smiling smiley)

I was on this board for a bit a year a go and just got back on, so I though I would introduce myself.

My name is Marley Star; I am a dancer, fire performer and artist/designer.

I love gardening and sprouting, and being in the kitchen, preparing dishes. I grow wheatgrass and am about to start an herb and vegetable garden this spring.

I have two beautiful and very energetic Jack Russell Terrriers that are both on a raw food diet for dogs.

I to travel; I used to live in Australia but I am back in the US at the moment and will be hitting a lot of the music and art festivals this 2008 season with one of my best buddies, who is a vegetarian and is learning to be an herbalist. We plan on being at the Raw Spirit Festival this year, so maybe I will meet some of you in person there!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My diet has never been %100 raw, but I would guess that at it's purest it's been at about %80.

My main concern as I have grown older is trying to always, always eat organic, and to promote local farms, fair trade and green businesses wherever I am.

I am in a place right now in my life where I am trying to go as raw and vegan as I can for the next 4-8 weeks, as a full body-mind-spirit detox and also to ease myself into a much purer state of being, and maybe eventually go %100 raw.

I think most people who are following the traditonal, cooked food diet just can't fathom of eating only raw food (or sometimes, any raw food at all)! So I enjoy creating unique new versions of some traditional recipes that have more raw ingedients for my family and friends so that they will be more open to raising the amount of raw in their meals. I got a dehydrator last year and began experimenting with chip recipes, and enjoy making them so I can eat my yummy raw salsa and guacamole that I make almost every day.

I am looking forward to spending more time on the board now, exchanging recipes and sharing experiences with all of you...

Cheers! Marley smiling smiley)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hello from Marley smiling smiley)
Posted by: Seabucktho ()
Date: February 18, 2008 09:32AM

Hi Marley!

Do you blog? Add your blog to the thread on blogging: [www.rawfoodsupport.com]!!

Re: Hello from Marley smiling smiley)
Posted by: greensatva ()
Date: May 12, 2008 02:56AM

Yay!Hey Seabucktho. Hi Marley! Wooot! you're soo cool! I'm still an omnivore, but I will be raw soon! By this summer I'll be raw! I'm v. excited! Any advice for a newbie, like me?

Love, Good Health, and God bless you!
~Greensatva, Kingston, Jamaica, W.I.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables