Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Minnesotan looking to move to.... ??? Any ideas?
Posted by: Simple Living ()
Date: February 25, 2008 05:47PM

Hey folks!

My name is Keith and I currently live in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I only plan to be here for one more year, at most and then the world is my oyste... er, raw garden!

I'm 41, adventurous, and have lived in many places around the world. New York, Minnesota, North Dakota, California, Tennessee, Czech Republic, Germany, Italy, Ireland, West Indies and Africa. I'm planning on leaving Minnesota for - ??? (Still haven't decided.) I'm open to all suggestions. I'm partial to the mountains and peace and quiet.

I'm brand-spanking new to raw foods. As of this past Friday night, actually! (Less than 3 days!) Found out about this lifestyle on YouTube, of all things, and have been researching it ever since. You'd be surprised what you can learn in three days! I'm considering starting a website to track my progress. I haven't decided yet, though. I can't imagine anyone being too interested!

A little about me: I'm a country guy. Hiking, camping, gardening, traveling, canoeing, etc., I'm also a writer (freelance and novelist). I enjoy living very simply. No television, stereo, microwave, video games or dishwasher. If all of this has you thinking I'm the scruffy, hippy or redneck type, you'd be wrong. I love people of all types and sometimes wish I were the hippy type, but I'm your average joe in that regard. I'm a Christian and hold my relationship with Jesus Christ to be my highest priority. (By the way, I don't yell at people and tell them they're going to hell. Those people aren't Christians.)

I work in Corporate America right now but that will be changing, too. I hate soul-killing Corporate America! I'm on a plan to become debt free and will have that accomplished in 2008! After that, I plan to make some heavy duty changes. (i.e. moving out of state and making a living from my writing.)

I love people. All kinds of people. There's nothing better than getting together with good folks for a night of potluck, board games, cards, conversation, taking a road trip, doing community service together, a night out, etc.,

I'm pretty old-fashioned at heart in that I don't like bad jokes, vulgar language, "partying," drugs, smoking, drinking, or getting my kicks from other people's pain or humiliation. (Reality TV, talk shows, TV and movies in general.) I believe in being a great friend to people. There are enough people trying to kick us when we're down. I believe in being honest with people, but also nurturing and encouraging them.

There's always room for new friends, so drop me a line whether you're near or far!

EDITED TO ADD: I'm a confirmed, celebate bachelor and have chosen to remain single. I'm not looking to date anyone. Thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/25/2008 05:49PM by Simple Living.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables