Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Afraid of losing too much weight
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 26, 2006 11:53PM

I am a Newbie and need help. Several years ago, I was on 80% raw for 1 year. I lost sooooo much weight. I am small at present and am afraid to embark on the raw food diet. I do not want to lose a lot of weight.

I need a simple program with foods that do not need a lot of prep time. Can any raw food veteran post a list of foods and quantities for daily consumption?
Thanks In Advance

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Afraid of losing too much weight
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 06, 2006 03:08PM

I'm more or less in the same boat, I think it's ok to be thin, some people say even when raw to take supplements though many rawfoodist's don't encourage this, i'm not a veteran so i can only let you know what I'm doing and what makes sense to me, Right now I take a complex b, and super greens. I may start taking iron, I can't tell you an exact diet but lots of spinach and kale is good. It's hard to continue on when people keep telling you look sick or too thin, I eat all day throughout, lots of nuts (though you don;t want to overload on cholesterol) I used to not eat after 8:30 but now i don't limit myself, I eat when I'm hungry and I eat a lot, and when I'm not hungry enough I juice.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables