Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
New Life in Pa USA
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 13, 2008 09:45PM

Hi.
My name is Brian,and I attended a lecture by Paul Nison 2 weeks ago.
I bought his Raw Life book,and am committed to becoming raw.
The main reason is wanting to break an addiction to junk foods ....addiction to beer and pizza that has ruled my life for many years now.There is alot of depression and awful feelings that are the result of it.
I have been successful at having a totally raw lunch every day,including many leafy greens,sprouts,etc..
I have a long way to go,and feel good I have started.
Just wanted to introduce myself and will be reading the posts here.
smiling smiley
Brian

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2008 09:46PM by Raw1228.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New Life in Pa USA
Posted by: sapphire33 ()
Date: March 15, 2008 11:25AM

Hi Brian!

Welcome smiling smiley I am fairly new too and have been working on changing over my lifestyle for reasons much like yours. Junk food, sweets, sluggishness, depression, mood swings...You get it!

Where in PA are you from? I live in Lancaster, PA.

Date: March 15, 2008 03:28PM

sapphire,
Thanks for the welcome.
I am in your backyard.
I am over here in Dover,just north of York.

I really am committed to going raw,and am in the process of cleaning out all the old brainwashing over the years.I was into bodybuilding for a number of years,and it was all protein-protein-protein! Plus the low fat thing.I was not giving my body what it really wanted,and I am sure that resulted in intense starch-bread-pizza-cheese cravings that no matter what I did I could not shake.
When I stick to raw foods,those cravings just about disappear.
I am currently putting into daily use the principles in the Fit For Life book,plus Paul Nison's book Raw Life.
I just saw Paul speak at a church over here near York.
He is amazing.
His site is Paulnison.com.

Good luck with your new raw lifesmiling smiley

Date: March 15, 2008 04:33PM

Wow..it is a small world!

LOL..I do figure competitions and I know EXACTLY what you mean about the protein concept. I really want to continue to compete, so I am trying to find the nice balance that works for me. What was hardest for me was getting over the notion that fruit is the evil of all evils and that I am to only eat spinach and broccoli...you obviously know what I mean! Since I have incorporated more raw (I am about 75-80% or so) I have been feeling great and more alive. When competing, I always thought, these lackluster feelings have to be because of other things going on in my life and that I am craving junk because I am just stressed. Raw has been such an eyeopener for me. Cravings are nil and usually are squashed with some fruit, dried fruit, or nuts.

Paul Nison...I am unfamiliar with him, but I am going to check out the site right after I send this to you. How is raw doing for you so far? Are you finding it tough to stick to? Are you 100% right away or are you weaning your way in?

Date: March 15, 2008 06:37PM

sapphire,

"Figure competitions?"
Not sure what you mean.

No,I am weaning off slowly.Maybe over a year or so.I do like it.Thank god I can sit and eat a plate of raw leaves and sprouts.Many people would barf at the idea.
I read that if you go 100% you can actually end up very toxic and sick.
So far so good.

As far as fruit,I went a period where I consumed NONE,thinking it would give me diabetes! Wow,glad I am thinking differently now!

Let me know what you think of Paul's sitesmiling smiley
How are you doing in sticking to the raw life?
It is so hard,and such a radical shift in how we are used to eating!!

Brian

Date: March 16, 2008 03:03PM

In the "bodybuilding world" there are sort of three different main categories (that I am aware of..haha). Bodybuilding, Fitness, and Figure (the last two being only for women). Figure is more about athletics and symmetry rather than amount of muscle mass. We are not to be too lean or too muscular, however, we are much more muscular than some chick walking down the beach in a bikini smiling smiley I have only done amateur shows at this point, but it takes my love of the sport to the competetive level..I am sure you can appreciate that.

As for the raw food, I definately am not ready to go 100%. For me, at this point, it is not what fits. I am trying to take it slowly and maybe someday, I will wake up and just be there smiling smiley For now, however, I am satisfied. I have read a lot about completely switching over and how it can affect you. When I first started to change over, I went as much as I could and tried to do it as close to 100% as I could, but I found that I was not ready and I felt horrible! Since I backed down, the change has been wonderful. The recipes that I have found on here, and through some of the expert's websites, have been my lifesaver and I really don't crave the sweets or the junk that I once did. The concept of eating much more fruit than I ever thought was "allowed" is tough for me to get past too. I remember one lady that I was training with for a show (my nutritionist!!!) told me that I should cut out ALL fruit and that, even in the off-season, she recommends no fruit because of the high sugar content and how it can "mess with the system of a woman." WHAT??? Brian, I have never felt better consuming the fruit and raw honey and raw agave nectar, etc, etc. Finally, my cravings for cookies and candies have subsided and I actually want this instead. The hardest part for me, so far, has been trying to have others understand that I am changing over. I have been told that I am "going to far" and that I need to "eat" something! I consume so much food that sometimes I wonder if I am eating too much. Do you have these problems or are the people in your life understanding? I have found that people have been viewing what I am doing as another "in training" kind-of nutritional plan. Sadly, I have stopped really talking much about it and have decided that I would just allow people to see how wonderful it makes my attitude, my skin, my physique. You are right, it is radical and not too many people can understand. I started making recipes (sweet treats so people can relate) and sharing them with family and friends and THEN telling them what was in it. Not only are they suprised but they love them..hehehe smiling smiley Tricky, tricky....

I did check out Paul's website and he seems very insightful! I really enjoyed his message and what he was trying to say to everyone. I loved how he appears more interested in the people that he is inspiring and how he can help others change their lives over, rather than making it all about selling books, etc. The transformations were a nice touch smiling smiley Where is he from and how did you hear about him?

Now that I have talked your ear off..I will wish you a good day and happy raw eating!

Date: March 16, 2008 03:51PM

sapphire,
Paul Nison is from New York I believe.He lives in Florida now.I heard of him from a flyer in a health food store called Sonnewalds,over here near York.Its a great place.Maybe you can shoot over there sometime.Its only about 35 min from you.If you want I can give you directions.They have all the sprouting seeds and beans,plus all the natural products from laundry soap to toothpaste.

I had never heard of a figure competition.It sounds like a good healthy route to go ,as I assume no steroids are ever on that level.I never competed.I just wanted to look great for family and friends,and walking down the beach.I never got nearly defined enough to enter a contest.I was so brainwashed by the low fat craze,and was eating tons of pasta,skim milk,bread,etc...that I never was able to get "cut up" And I wasnt even aware of why!!
I am real curious to see how my physique looks after a few years of raw eating and all the walking and circuit training I do now.And on the subject of fruit,I actually refused to eat it at one time.cause I thought it would raise my blood sugar too high and give me diabetes!! You believe that? Such false ideas we can get.But I do limit it,and never have it dried.I love smoothies in the mornings.I just had one while typing this.Pineapple,cherries,orange,blueberries,and a little raw hunny.smiling smileyWinnie the Poo's hunny jar.
As far as the people around me...I have total support from my family to eat any way I feel is best for me.Others in my family have been very health conscious,so to them I dont seem weird.
Just hang in there with your eating.Others will see how good you are doing and say ...Hmmmmm.
A pleasant day.
Brian.

Date: March 18, 2008 10:16PM

Thanks for all of your words of encouragement smiling smiley

Wow..that is interesting that he just fell in your lap. I so believe in the whole concept of fate and how we are turned on to new ideas and attitudes that later shape us as who we are to become! Sonnewalds...hmm..I have not ventured on the whole sprouting route, but I am soooo interested and, in all of my health stores here, I have not yet seen items to do so! Have you started sprouting yet? If so, is it difficult?

No steroids..completely au-natural..lol. I have always thought I was soooo very healthy until I discovered the raw concept and a raw lifestyle. As for that fruit gives you diabetes myth...no wonder you felt that way! Look at all of the low-carb hype and low sugar advertising. Believe me, I completely believe in the lower sugared lifestyle, since diabetes runs in my family. I know the difference between "good" and "bad" sugars. That is the problem. A lot of people don't realize the difference or just want the quick fix. Anyway..that is my soapbox for the night...don't get me started about nutritional ads and claims smiling smiley

So, have you noticed any physical changes yet? What keeps you motivated? For me, it is my softer skin and my increased clarity and energy levels. I am excited about the small things in life..lol.

Have a relaxing night!
Tansy

Date: March 19, 2008 01:12AM

Tansy,
Yes,Paul did his lecture at a church right across the street from this Sonnewald place.The main thing that I was thinking while he spoke was"boy he sure is full of energy,and looks healthy.Wonder where he gets his protein"But of course as a raw newbie,I have to clear alot of brainwashing about protein out of my mind.The bodybuilding world had me going for about 150 grams a day.Now,I just try to have faith that I am getting enough from my plant foods.
Sprouting is very easy.I use mason jars with screw on mesh lids.I sprout mung and alfalfa,and have done so for about a year.I encourage you to try it.If your stores dont have supplies,I know for sure this Sonnewald store does.Let me know if you ever want directions.I dont think they have a website or anything.
As far as the sugar issue,I am aware of the "high GI and low GI" foods,and that certain foods will raise your blood sugar more than others.I dont know.I am trying to have faith that the raw foods of the Earth will keep blood sugar from getting too high.I do monitor mine and it averages 110-150 most days.
I am still very new at this and I will be honest in saying I do great for breakfast and lunch,but come supper and late at night,good old bread and Cheese Man gets the better of me.I live alone so its me,myself,and I, that I have for support.I have certain books I read with a spiritual theme that do help alot of times.
I have not noticed many physical changes as of yet,but I am 10 lbs lighter compared to my all time high weight.I do understand the clarity you speak of.I notice that immediately when I stick to raw eating.Any depression issues are greatly lessened on such days.
My main goals are of course,weight loss.But I am assuming that a raw diet will take care of that.I cant imagine still being overweight after a few years of eating lettuce leaves!! Another goal is energy in expanding my small business.I make all kinds of wooden things I sell from my home.
I was wondering if you still compete in the Figure competitions?
How about we keep talking and motivating each other.....
Pleasant night ....
Brian

Date: March 19, 2008 01:39AM

Just wanted to show you a pic of my mung sprouts and the jar.
smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2008 01:40AM by Raw1228.

Date: March 19, 2008 04:08PM

For years, I have been searching to have that glow and that look and feel of health, but never could seem to find it. My skin would mildly look well, but it was not consistent and I just saw that as normal. When I look at pics of people who have inspired me along the way and you can just see in them what one, personally, has been searching for..well...that was my first bit of motivation to change my lifestyle. I completely understand what you saw in Paul that day and how his energy can spread over to you. It is contagious! Right now, I am not competing, only because my plate is overloaded with obligations and I just can not focus on that as well. I am so getting the itch and I would love to get back up there on stage! Now that I have found raw, I need to do some more research to see how I can do both. What concerns me is that I would like to work with a nutritionist again, like I did before, however, I don't want it to become so unhealthy. Remember...there was a strict NO FRUIT policy smiling smiley Yikes! Anyway, by the end of the year, life should be slowing down again, so I hope to start focusing on more competing.

As for the night time abandoning of the bandwagon...I completely understand. I think, though, that that will just come with time. Try and make small goals, such as that you will only 1 slice of bread or you will cut you portions in half and replace with something raw. I have some of the same issues, so I feel you pain. Another thing that helps me is to look at or read something that is motivating or inspiring to me during those times of the day when I am most vulnerable!

Thanks for the great pics! I would love directions to the store. I really would like to try and do some sprouting and it doesn't look hard at all. Personal opinion....how did the taste of the sprouts initially affect you? I hear conflicting reports smiling smiley So you have to do anything special to them before you eat them? Can one who has an ungreen thumb still sprout ( I haven't killed a majority of my plants...lately)..lol.

I agree..let's motivate each other...but, only if you can handle all of my newbie questions..LOL!

Have a great day!
Tansy

Date: March 19, 2008 05:33PM

Tansy,
Directions to Sonnewald:
Take rt. 30 west,all the way past York.
Look for rt. 116 after York and take a left .
Stay on rt. 116 and you will eventually come to a traffic circle right near Spring Grove.Go thru that circle,and aim for the 11'oclock position exit out of it.You should then go right thru a big paper plant.Immediately after the paper plant,there will be a pond,and at the pond take a (sharp) left on Lehman rd.Take Lehman all the way till it dead ends.Right before it does,Sonnewald will be on the right,and the church where Paul spoke is on the left.
Its quite a hike,but I know you will like it there.
Keep in mind they are closed Sundays and Mondays!
I do know what you mean about that healthy glow that raw fooders have.Its amazing that they look sometimes 20 years younger compared to their cooked days.
I have read your other posts,and I do understand the struggle with competing and relying just on plant protein for your muscles.Years ago I would have thought there is no way you can get big on salads.You have to get milk,meat,fish,and swallow tons of amino acid capsules.Good Lord,I could have bought a car with the money I put into protein supplements.I am glad leafy greens and nuts are fairly cheap!
I like your idea of how to handle the late nite munchies.
I get a sprouted bread from Sonnewalds.I believe its "baked" at low temps too.I find if I have a veggie sandwich with it,it takes all craving away for the junk.But I need to get some.I dont make it to Sonnewald very often.
As far as sprout taste,I really did like them from the start.Kinda nutty and veggie tasting.Personally I have only done mung beans,alfalfa seeds,and brocolli seeds.Beware! Brocolli is very bitter/peppery tasting.I really would get some alfalfa and mung to start out with.
once they are grown,just remove from the jar and munch away!
I can handle your newbie questions,because I am one myselfsmiling smiley
Have a super day.
Brian

Date: March 23, 2008 07:32PM

Hi Brian!

Happy Easter to you..did you eat any raw Easter "eggs??" No..me either, but I did succumb to the cooked horrible sugar kind. A moment of weakness smiling smiley Anyway, thanks for the directions to Sonnewald! I plan to make a trip there in the near future. How are your night time munchies going? Have you tried any "tricks" or made any progress that has been progress for you? I get tempted like that often too. At times I succumb too, but each time, I try to make a mental note to make better choices next time. I used to really beat myself up over it all, but I have learned that that is no good for me, or anyone, for that matter. What is the bread that you get? I get a sprouted bread called Ezekials. Maybe it is the same as you. I believe it is "Food for Life" that makes it and they have a ton of sprouted products. It is not raw, but it is a great alternative..gluten-free, etc.

Yeah, as for those products to make you bigger, stronger, etc...so much money was invested! I still use a couple of things because I can not bring myself off of everything yet. I am a creature of habit smiling smiley

Well, I got to make this one short..I am on my way out the door, but I just wanted to say hi and see how you are doing. Take care!

Tansy

Date: March 23, 2008 11:13PM

Tansy,
Oh my,cooked sugar Easter eggs.!I do understand the cravings for the goodies.
I had no candy believe it or not.I did well this Easter.I tried to emphasize the raw salads.My sister did cook a nice butternut squash along with carrots,in a glaze of grape seed oil and herbs..It was yummy.
I think you will find Sonnewald a worthwhile place to go even if its 45 min away.
If you go ,how about let me know what you think of it.I find it one of the best natural food places around.One thing...they have tons of bottles with the little pills in them.We as raw foodists are supposed to wean ourselves off of those little supplement pills,arent we??
Last night I got the munchies again.I chose to eat a cracker that I believe was made in a dehydrator."Mary's Gone " is the brand name.Odd name.But it is nothing but ground up nuts and seeds and very thin and crisp.The grocery chain Wegmans was where it was purchased.It seemed to satisfy,without giving me visions of pizza slices dancing in my headsmiling smiley
The bread you mentioned is what I get at Sonnewald.smiling smileyIt isnt raw?? I was thinking it was.Oh well.I do want to get a dehydrator someday soon.
As far as "muscle building products",I am completely off of them,and am as big in my arms and chest as I ever was.Really makes you think.
I would like to hear more of your struggle with the muscle products,and if you feel you will ever give them up and rely totally on the plant kingdom for your protein.Thats one of my major struggles too.
If you feel like you need additional help finding this Sonnewald store,just chime in and I will help you.
Hope you enjoy some delicious lettuce leaves tonight.
Brian

Date: March 25, 2008 09:42PM

Hi Brian,

How is your day treating you? Yes, I had the sugar kind...and not raw sugar smiling smiley You were very good this Easter...I am so impressed! I did not do so well, overall, but I have been very good, so I look at it as only 1 step back rather than a mile's worth. Mary's Gone!! I know them and I LOVE them. They are delicious. At first, i was not sure, but then by the second handful, I was addicted. As for Ezekial bread, unfortunately, it is not raw. I thought it was too and I approached it by checking online. Found out that it is baked at higher degrees than "allowed." I was bummed, but it was also saying that it was a good transistional food and it is much better than regular. I would like to get a dehydrator as well, but I just don't have the extra cash right now to do so. So, unfortunately, all of my yummy dehydrated recipes will have to sit for now. I know you can make your own, but I am not sure.

I have tried a lot of the muscle building products and the fat loss products (creatine, hoodia, glutamine, whey, fat loss pills, etc, etc). I was willing to try whatever and experiment. Right now, I stick with whey (not vegan, I know) and glutamine, but that is it (other than my vitamins). I will not give up vitamins! Nothing worked very well except for the shakes and the glutamine, so i have dumped everything else and am turning more "pure" and "natural." I would like to eventually go about 90% raw. I don't think that I want to go purely raw, at this point. For my lifestyle, it is not going to work right now, if ever. I am ok with that. From what I have changed so far, I feel great and that is motivating enough to me to go a little further and then a little further until I am comfortable. What is your standpoint? I am very interested because we both have the same previous mindset about food! Tell me more smiling smiley

Have a wonderful night and a delicous raw supper!
Tansy

Date: March 25, 2008 11:25PM

Hi there Tansy,
Looks like we have our own conversation going between us on this thread.smiling smiley

I had a mostly raw day again today.I found myself making some delicious basmati rice with carrots and brocolli last night..sort of a fried rice with some sesame oil.I tell you this isnt going to be easy to go totally raw.I want to aim for what you are wanting too...about 90% raw.And the remaining food to be top quality fresh home made dishes.
Yes those Marys Gone crackers are great.If thats dehydrated food...then I want a dehydrator! Things like that could totally replace my cravings for regular crackers.I could even try to make some nut cheeses for them too.A whole new world is opening up for "cooking".I do enjoy it alot.
I might even try to do some dehydrating in my regular oven till I can get a real unit.Oh gosh! I remember using my regular over years ago to make my own beef jerkey.Those days are over.I will be making veggie chips now.
On the subject of the muscle products,I used alot of milk and egg powders,amino acid capsules,standard vitamins and minerals,etc.. I just CANNOT say all that stuff really gave me muscles popping out like a bodybuilder would have.But I did feel good,and was doing very intense workouts in my basement.And my recovery time was good too.All thru it I was still pretty smooth..no definition in my abs,or in my shoulders.I really believe this was from all the bread,skim milk,and pasta I was eating.I mean it was pretty daily I would eat those things.
As far as the whey protein,I have heard some nasty stuff about whey..where it comes from and what it can do.I personally caution you on using it.The glutamine I actually tried for a while to try to curb sugar and starch cravings.I would open a capsule and let it dissolve under my tounge.I really didnt notice a difference,other than it tasted like talcum powdersmiling smiley
I guess thats it for now.I am going to go out for my 40 min walk after I watch Jeopardy and Wheel of fortune.Thats my nightly routeen.I do a 20 min circuit with the weights in my basement about 3 times a week also.
I would like to see some pics of your figure competitions if you have any.Do you know how to post photos here? I have posted two of me in the "pics of you" thread
Pleasant evening...
Brian

Date: March 28, 2008 12:29PM

Hi Tansy,
I hope the last couple days saw you enjoying some delicious raw mealssmiling smiley
Brian

Date: March 29, 2008 02:11PM

dead in pa

Date: March 29, 2008 02:52PM

aint the first time

Date: March 29, 2008 03:16PM

Hey Brian!

I am so sorry that I can not get back to you so quickly...I do not have easy access to a computer right at the moment. I am working on getting internet into my new place, so now, I have to rely on using a computer when and where I can get one. I AM NOT dead here...just internetless smiling smiley I have access on the weekends, but during the week is every few days!

I am very interested in what you said about the Whey protein. Do you have any websites or links to direct me to what you have seen or know about whey? I have heard good things about hemp protein on here...any experience with it? That Basamati rice dish that you made..how was it? How did you prepare the rice itself? Is that store bought? I made a rice dish recently as well and I was told to soak the rice. I did, and it turned out good, but I didn't know if this was considered "raw." Are you completely vegan now or are you working towards that? You stated that you ate beef jerky before, so I didn't know if you completely gave up that lifestyle at this point.

As for the working out, how has your energy been with you change over. Mine is come and go at this point. Sometimes, I find that even fruit has not been giving me a pickup. I usually do about 30-40 mins of cardio most days and then 3-4 days of 30 min (or so) of weights. I have to teach 2 cardio classes each week as well. I know I do a lot, but I eat so darn much at this point that I thought I was doing well smiling smiley I will work on posting some pics here. I have not done so and am not familiar with it, but I am sure that I can figure it out!

Hope you have a nice day..the sun is shining bright smiling smiley

Talk to you soon,
Tansy

Date: March 29, 2008 04:05PM

Tansy,
Yes the sun is shining here in Dover,but not inside me.
Had a death in the family this week and it has hit hard.
Raw foods? NOT this week.Several posts here might seem edgy.But thats the way I am right now.I will say the veggies DO help with moods though.
Sorry that I am not much of a role model for you as we seem to be talking regularly now.
I know nothing about you other than the raw foods.
If you are interested in emailing directly to me with the idea of knowing each other better,let me know.Otherwise I will try to be here to offer support on our food journey.
I want to at least do that.Its all good!!
I do admire you in what i know of you at this time...with teaching the cardio classes and all.I feel like you can be a good role model for me as I struggle with eating issues.

The book "Fit for life" is a good read.especially on whey,dairy,and other factors in the food world.Buy it,you wont regret it.
Thanks,and I hope your move into a new place goes well.
I moved into my home here 3 yrs ago,and it is just now feeling like home.

That is the most important thing to me at this point in my life...a place to call home.
Take care.....

Brian

Date: March 29, 2008 04:31PM

Hey, I am really sorry to hear about your loss and your reactions make complete sense. Do what you have to do until that cloud over your head begins to clear, but I would hate to see you completely throw in the towel! This is a tough week and you should focus on getting mentally back into the game rather than on slipping up in the raw food area. Ya know, isn't it ironic how this is all a vicious circle. You feel like crap...you eat junk because you feel like crap...then you feel crappier because you at junk and it is messing with you body. Listen, I have struggled with my own food issues since I was a teenager and I have a VERY hard time not shoving every wonderful looking piece of food (not raw) into my face when I am upset or tired or having a bad day. I can understand your pain more than you can imagine.

Hey, I tried to check out your pics, but for some reason, your pics would not come up. It could be my computer that I am using, but, regardless, it would not work! I actually have a myspace page that you can check out, if you would like. If you do, send me a private message and I will send you a link, along with my email if you would like to just chat as friends! Don't think that I just want to post it here smiling smiley

Thanks for the book name..I will check it out.

Date: March 29, 2008 04:33PM

haha..sorry, sent it before i finished it..got sidetracked.

I hope that you feel better..now go and eat those mood-boosting veggies smiling smiley

Tansy

Date: March 29, 2008 05:23PM

will do

Posted by: samhein ()
Date: March 29, 2008 06:09PM

Hi Brian,
I just signed up for this site. Wanted to see what it was like since I couldn't find anyone on any other one.
Boy, seems like you met someone you're interested in. huh?

Date: March 29, 2008 06:50PM

hey buddy!!
I wish you luck in the raw eating!!
I am here if you want to compare notes on this lifestyle

Brian

Date: March 29, 2008 11:59PM

nuff said

Date: March 31, 2008 10:36PM

Tansy,
I wish you a happy raw life.
Bye.

Date: April 15, 2008 12:46AM

Hi Brian,
I was glad to see another local person starting out with raw too! I am from Hanover, PA and just started raw yesterday. I finally realized that unless I do something drastic soon, I will weigh 200 lbs. in another few years. I refuse to let that happen!
I wish you good luck!

Posted by: samhein ()
Date: April 15, 2008 01:50PM

hi. I feel raw eating is deinitely the way to go.

I was also only a few pounds away from 200 some time ago. I was a vegetarian off and on for years. Then about 20 years ago I had had enough of the weight. Could hardly walk anymore. Finally stuck to the veggie diet. I lost a lot of weight but noticed I was having a lot of stomach problems. I became a veggie junk food eater.

Now for a month I have been doing the raw diet. I am now about 90% raw. I am again losing more weight, (about 10 pounds to my goal weight now of 125), my stomach has been healing too. I stopped eating all those packaged vegan meals. All processed food anyway. And I feel so much better healthwise. Keep it up, you will be amazed at the results.

I live in Bethlehem. Not that far away really.
Good luck to you!
Debbie

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables