Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Foodist in Mexico
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 22, 2008 04:42AM

Hi Everyone,

If anyone is interested in chatting about raw food, health and spirituality here in the Mayan Riviera please contact me.

I am a yoga teacher, musician and alternative physician in Playa del Carmen.

I am looking into opening a raw food restaurant in Playa del Carmen.

Cheers,

AELF

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Foodist in Mexico
Date: March 23, 2008 12:33AM

Hey, I have always been interested in living in Mexico. Do you live off the beaten path or are you in touristville? Where did you train to teach yoga and is there a big market for your services down there? I have been thinking about attending yoga teacher training in Mexico for 3 weeks or Chicago for 9 months. Do you have any thoughts on the pros/cons of these two alternatives?

Date: April 20, 2008 02:39PM

Hi. I am in Playa del Carmen which is a happy medium between Living in a Bigger City like Cancun and living out in the jungle.
There are many classes here but most of the Yoga classes are in spanish. The bigger hotels offer translations into english. The schools here are in spanish but are happy to accomodate any necessities tourists may have. I live about a block from the beach so I get my minerals by soaking directly in the sea. We do have a large variety of fruits and vegetables but not many people are into raw foods. Possibly I may consider opening a raw food cafe here.
Regards,

Date: December 08, 2010 09:23PM

Hi, am moving to La Paz soon and have questions about how you clean your produce, how long you have lived in Mexico, IS IT SAFE TO EVENTUALLY USE THE TAP WATER FOR WASHING PRODUCE, if not why not? Am going down for 3 weeks looking for a place to move to in the summer, leaving in 1 week. Any helpful info about living raw in Mexico would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, SusieQ

Posted by: thiagoo22 ()
Date: November 01, 2012 11:47PM

Hi I am going to mex this year! are you still around? i work and live with raw food and loves yoga so much! lets be in touch

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables