Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Little Intro
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 04, 2006 11:57PM

Hello,

New to the forum and raw food lifestyle. Redneck ex-logger looking to get into a healtheir lifestyle. Been a two days, and ITS HARD NOT TO START UP THE TRI TIP, but doing pretty good so far. Appreciate in advance all the advice and help anyone can give me throughout the many questions I am sure I will have.

Cody
Washington State

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Little Intro
Date: July 07, 2006 07:42AM

what's the tri tip?

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: July 28, 2006 08:34AM

what's redneck?

hnnn

ubbbbbb

Date: August 11, 2006 03:52PM

I'm with you. Just starting myself. Although I am not a redneck nor do I miss tri-tip. It is very hard. I just don't know what to eat. I'm use to eating three square meals a day, so, I am getting tired of salads. Any ideas to share?

Posted by: lisaloveslife ()
Date: August 22, 2006 07:50PM

Tri-tip... is that a form of tobacco dipping or something? Anyway ANY addictions including food related ones (i.e. sugar or dairy) WILL subside if you give it some time and stick to the raw food lifestyle. I am new too but it seems to me thatbalance is key, and all those processed, refined foods are VERy imbalanced in and of themselves!

Lisa Renee

“There is nothing to fear but fear itself!” (An oldie but goodie)

Posted by: rooneyandmuldoon ()
Date: August 26, 2006 03:30AM

I'm in Oregon. Is a tri tip a barbeque? I've been raw (mostly) for about a month. I don't beat myself up too much if I eat a cooked food ONCE IN A WHILE. In fact, I allow it to myself because if I let myself have a little it does two things. 1. It releases some of that frustration and longing for what I can't have so I don't totally fall off the wagon, and 2. It usually makes me realize how bad the cooked food makes me feel and reminds me that raw is better. But this is just the way I work, psychologically. Cold turkey might work better for you.

Posted by: Holly ()
Date: October 04, 2006 10:28AM

Hey I'm from Washington, too. Whereabouts in WA do you live? I'm from Seattle.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: November 12, 2006 07:16AM

okay loggerman
fess up dude!

what the heck is TRI TRIP?

hah.. couldn't resist asking that like the rest of you all

sounds like cow intestines served at a ski resort

Posted by: sodoffsocks ()
Date: November 12, 2006 09:45PM

I believe a TRI TIP is a large triangluar/three-pointed steak.

Ian.

Posted by: brian1cs ()
Date: December 04, 2006 06:38PM

you might be a redneck if you have a tri tip(whatever the heck that is).

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: December 05, 2006 03:19AM

I'm with you, Rooneyandmuldoon. Cheating is something I plan for and I don't beat myself up about it. I always feel sick after eating cooked and someday I plan to go 100% raw.

I got sick of salad too. Even when I made other things it seemed like it was usually just another kind of salad. I like eating nuts just by the handful and it reminds me of eating snacks like chips, especially brazil nuts. If I add raisins I find it hard to stop but it doesn't matter because it's healthy smiling smiley. I started making different soups and that really was a break from salads. Mushroom soup feels almost warming. I never did eat califlower before, but now I put it in a food processor and grind it up with olive oil, garlic, green onion and tomato. It is more filling than the usual fair.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables