Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

new raw in CO
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 04, 2008 04:26AM

hey everyone! just wanted to introduce myself, i've been reading the posts here for a while and everything is super inspiring. i've been interested in going totally raw for almost a year now but i feel like i'm actually ready, physically and mentally, to go for it! so far i feel GREAT! i'm waiting for the detox to kick in.

a little about myself, i am almost 25 and am planning to go back to grad school this year. about 2 1/2 years ago i went vegetarian and just over a year ago i went vegan. i became very interested in health and nutrition and decided last summer that i wanted to try to go raw to just see what it was like. i was able to be high raw for about a week or two and it felt great, so i'm only hoping that by being 100% i will feel FANTASTIC! i have been collecting raw recipe books and nutrition books and have gotten a few kitchen gadgets, so i'm all set. the great thing is that my family is very supportive (moreso than when i went vegan, which i think is a little weird...) and my mom said she wants to try to go raw too! i'll be moving home in a week or two until i get a place in denver so i'll have someone in the same house as myself who will be eating raw too- and that'll be great because it's hard to just prepare food for myself sometimes. i love making food for people!

anyway, that's me!
-meg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: new raw in CO
Posted by: nnaydolem ()
Date: June 13, 2008 09:14PM

hey meg!

i just started myself...I live in Colorado as well. Where in Denver are you at? It would be great if we could get a little group going!

Re: new raw in CO
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 21, 2008 03:17AM

hi! thanks for readingsmiling smiley

well, i'm in evergreen at the moment but am looking to move somewhere downtown, or lakewood or golden. not sure yet! i'd love to get a group going. staying raw is such a struggle for me at the moment! i can do it just fine for a week and then i give in to some craving and then just binge on junk cooked (still vegan though!) for a few days, then come to my senses and give it a go again. it would be so great to know people in the area who are doing the same thing...i could really use a support group!

so where do you live? i bet there is a raw food group already established somewhere in the metro area. how long have you been raw, nnaydolem?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables