Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Quality Source For Hydrogen Peroxide?
Posted by: mtravis ()
Date: July 17, 2007 06:18AM

Hello. I'm wondering if anybody can recommend a good source for 35% pure food grade hydrogen peroxide. This is the stuff that Sproutman, among others, recommends for keeping sprouts and sprouting supplies from getting moldy. There are a variety of providers on the web which seem sell this substance, but I don't know who provides the best quality. My latest bag of mixed beans had a black mark on it, and so I threw out the batch. Further, a chef acquaintance of mine recently regaled me with a dozen types of FUD about food-borne illness when I told him that I had taken up the sprouting hobby. So I'm on the lookout for some good food-grade H2O2 to keep my sprouting environment as clean as possible. I'm located in the USA in case there may be some export/import controls surrounding this substance.

Thanks for any sane advice.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Quality Source For Hydrogen Peroxide?
Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: July 20, 2007 06:18PM

Where do you live?

I have a good source in Vancouver, but don't know if they mail out.

Re: Quality Source For Hydrogen Peroxide?
Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: July 26, 2007 03:04AM

I'd just go with getting it from a website that specializes in raw food. They'd be more than likely to have the highest quality.

rawguru.com and rawfood.com probalby have it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables