Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Indoor Gardening
Posted by: blackfoot98 ()
Date: January 26, 2008 09:24PM

Hi Guys,

I'm looking into buying a hydroponic indoor gardening system. I want a year-round supply of veggies, greens and herbs, not just when the weather permits in the summer months. After doing some web browsing, I found the start up costs for the size that I want, seems to be in the $2,000 dollar range. It seems like it will easily pay for itself since the cost of organic produce at the store quickly adds up. Does anyone else have an indoor gardening system they would recommend? I've been looking to purchase from www.sunlightsheds.com. They seem to have hassle-free system you can just plug in and star growing. I'm not a scientist or engineer, I'm a novice on the subject. So I don't want to buy separate parts and have to put them together on my own. I want to do lots of research before I invest. Please share you comments. Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Indoor Gardening
Posted by: chickory ()
Date: January 29, 2008 10:05PM

I grow pea shoots and sunflower greens using no special technology, just natural sunlight from a skylight. I'm still harvested a lot in the dead of winter.
Chickory

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables