Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Do You Use Growlights?
Posted by: VeganLife ()
Date: November 17, 2008 09:51AM

I was thinking of buying LED grow lights so that I could grow indoors. Any ideas of which brands are known for quality?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do You Use Growlights?
Posted by: brad ()
Date: November 17, 2008 04:47PM

www.igrowwithleds.com

This is my company and I offer Sunshine-Systems led grow lights. I was a consumer first and researched many led companies and found that this company was definately better than the rest, in every aspect. I bought my lights and had such good results......i started my own website. Feel free to contact me igrowwithleds@aol.com with any questions and please review my site. smiling smiley

Re: Do You Use Growlights?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 09, 2009 05:17PM

I use LED grow lights - I bought 3- 15 watt panels from 'Glow Panel' and my husband made a hanging shelve system that allows me to raise the plants closer to or farther away from the lights. they seem to be working great with the seedlings that I planted - all of the seeds that germinated are doing beautifully.

You can get glow panel lights all over the internet - just do a search and pick the best price.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables