Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Leds and lettuce
Posted by: brad ()
Date: December 02, 2008 09:33PM

Im growing lettuce under my lights. Its great seeing the big leaves and all the growth.....and we have snow here....haha! Anyone else growing indoors????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Leds and lettuce
Posted by: Sundancer ()
Date: December 03, 2008 03:23AM

Yup -- just started some chard and arugula. It's about an inch tall. We had snow last week. We're building greenhouse #2 in the yard and it's so nice in Feb. to go out there and sit outside (sort of) in 75 degrees in Mass.!

Posted by: brad ()
Date: December 11, 2008 01:50PM

Your in Mass? I used to live in mass....most recently Nantucket.
I had a dinner the other night and a few friends came over and they still cant believe im growing indoors. My lettuce(romaine and butterscotch) are really taking off and my Iris and roses are loving the leds.

Its snowing today......if this is like last winter....were going to be buried again.

Posted by: Sundancer ()
Date: December 11, 2008 02:42PM

Yeah -- we love to trip people out when we feed them home grown food in January and February! We also have kale still living in the yard, snuggled in some hay mulch about 18 inches high, and I'm sure there is some produce still living in greenhouse #1. We're supposed to get an ice storm today, but so far it's just raining.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables