Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

nutmilk bags
Posted by: tealady ()
Date: July 20, 2009 01:49AM

I would like to purchase a nutlimk bag for our breville juicer. Can anyone suggest a good company to purchase one from?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: nutmilk bags
Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: July 20, 2009 02:52AM

tealady Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would like to purchase a nutlimk bag for our
> breville juicer.
You mean Blender, don't you? I never liked the idea of
putting into my body what was squeezed through a nylon (or cotton)
bag....WY

Posted by: tealady ()
Date: July 20, 2009 12:25PM

No I meant juicer. We do have a vita mix blender but was not planning on using the bag for that. We make green smoothies with our vita mix and were hoping to also juice with o ur breville as well. I was told it is a good idea to use the nutmilk bag for juicing as the nutrients get into the body quicker without all the fiber. Is this incorrect? I am curious what other people think. We plan to juice one day and do smoothies on the next day. We are working our way into this and hope to do both of them each day soon.

Posted by: eecho ()
Date: August 19, 2009 02:21PM

I have this one. It is awesome. Really easy to milk, really easy to clean. Big. Before this I used one that was more of a cloth-like material, and that one was more easily clogged and also absorbed milk which made it harder to clean and smell really bad after a week or two (at which point I had to bleach it). I recommend this one, or some other polyester bag. That website has some sprouting jars, which are also really great.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables