Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Organic Compost and other soil products Sacramento, CA
Posted by: Clarkb6 ()
Date: October 15, 2011 10:42PM

This is my first post on this message board and I want to start by introducing myself. I'm a middle aged man that was inspired by John Kohler's YouTube videos on growing your own produce. I've watched countless episodes and I'm currently in the process of bulding raised beds on our property. I've really started focusing on my health the last 4 months and I've seen dramatic improvements in my energy level and a significant loss of unwanted weight.

Now that I'm nearing completion of my raised beds I'm wondering if this is the right place to ask if someone can guide me on local resources near Sacramento that have organic compost? I know John lives in the Santa Rosa area and I'm sure he has some great sources there. Is this a good place to ask this or does John have another site dedicated to gardening vs eating livid foods? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Tyler

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Organic Compost and other soil products Sacramento, CA
Posted by: Clarkb6 ()
Date: October 15, 2011 11:10PM

Live foods not livid foods. Lol! Dang iPhone....

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables