Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Thinking about seed ball bombing.
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 25, 2012 10:42PM

Such a great way to revitalize urban space that needs greening.

[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Thinking about seed ball bombing.
Posted by: RAWLION ()
Date: March 03, 2012 05:40PM

i love it!! guerilla gardening is the best!

The Raw Lion 440 pounds to 225 pounds!

Posted by: sproutman ()
Date: March 13, 2012 05:29AM

Hey There

I have done extensive seed bombing in urban areas (that and mycelial "seeding" are the only reasons I ever go to urban areas) and I encourage anyone to do it anywhere with anything. Even "Invasive" plants are hugely beneficial to the soil usually, nitrogen fixing and whatnot. Anyone wanting detailed instructions just PM me and I will provide what I can. I have a friend who flies a small plane and I give him seeds to bomb uninhabited areas that he flies over with. I have to warn you though, this, along with guerilla myceliating, is addicting. I can't get enough of it.

BTW Rawlion, you are beautiful. I would LOVE to see some before pics. Keep up the good work, yall!

Sproutman

Posted by: vegmichelle ()
Date: April 13, 2012 05:10PM

LoL, and all that gardening made you lose so much weight? AHA! And "guerilla myceliating"- words I've never heard before, and could not be more thrilled by. I've seen school and community groups putting out seed bombs, and they don't seem to understand that that really doesn't lead to those seeds growing any more than just throwing dried seeds on a road does. Considering the amount of plant life we're continually surrounded by, it's kind of confusing that people don't know anything about plants. Some of them are planting seeds in tiny plastic packets (made of ironed grocery bags- don't ask) and then tied to a fence or street sign to bake to death in the sun. They don't stand a chance. Guerilla gardening, on the other hand, take an apparently huge amount of initiative by putting seeds INTO THE GROUND, where seeds grow and have access to space, water, and nutrients.

Keeping it raw at [rawfoodhealthwatch.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables