Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Compost tea maker
Posted by: swimmer ()
Date: August 26, 2013 12:19AM

I finally got around to uploading some pics of my compost tea maker. It makes about 44 gallons of strong tea in 30 hours. I use it on the indoor as well as outdoor plants. Check it out.

[imgur.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/26/2013 12:20AM by swimmer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Compost tea maker
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 26, 2013 01:45AM

That's gross and amazing all at once.
I like your life, it sounds like a great deal of fun smiling smiley.

Date: August 26, 2013 05:26AM

A lot of work is more like it. smiling smiley

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 26, 2013 02:33PM

No freaking kidding. I can't imagine having a large garden And raising kids And running the household on my own And working at a jorb And building funky-doodle crazy foaming compost tea making machines! Each one of those things is a full time job on it's own! Do you have friends or family or neighbours who share the work with you or are you doing it all on your own? I always dream about living communally to lighten the load, the bills, and all that stuff but I'm not sure how that even works out in reality. I love having my own space, my own mess or no mess, no surprises in my calm and organized home. There are trade offs to each situation, guess the balance of being on my own is more in the pro column than the con :/.

Date: August 26, 2013 06:00PM

Sorry coco,

I need to remind myself about the existence of citizen data mining on the net these days. TMI on a personal level for me to answer that. Email me if you like, but as a prof. business to business service, my name, etc. is too easily found.

Building the tea makers was a pretty quick and inexpensive project. Cleaning the tea maker between brews is the time consuming part.

Date: August 29, 2013 02:25PM

I forgot to mention that the tea maker also has an air pump with two 8" disk stones. I put one in the bottom, and one in the basket under the tea bag.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables