Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

How do you get the best nutrient rich soil?
Posted by: Niick ()
Date: May 26, 2014 11:35PM

How do you go about making sure you got the best nutrient rich soil for growing your food in? I would really like to hear from an organic gardening expert (or whatever they are called) on this subject - if there are any on here.

I have heard that there are over 60 essential minerals that should be in our soil, and was at one time (correct me if I'm wrong). And, that our top soils have become so depleted of nutrients over the last 100 years that we are lucky if we are even getting 8 of those essential minerals from our soils. Is that true?

Anyway, on to the real question. How do we get all of these necessary nutrients back into our soils? Some people say to just go to the store and buy a bag of organic soil, but I don't really know anything about that bag of soil. I don't know what they have done to it, or put into it, if it's got all these missing minerals and nutrients, or if they perhaps have some kind of chemical like miracle grow in it.

What do the experts say to do?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How do you get the best nutrient rich soil?
Posted by: SueZ ()
Date: May 28, 2014 12:58AM

Follow this guy...[www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables