Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Wow wheatgrass is easier to sprout than I thought
Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: March 05, 2007 02:13AM

For like a year I kept reading about people having problems with it which turned me off from trying it. But I finally tried it. Sprouted them for a couple days untill I had about a good inch of sprout which came within 2-3days.

Then I finally planted some last night and now tonight I have a few grass coming up. Then I have some growing in the sprouter.. I just left them there because I hadnowhere to plant them. But even they have "green" to them.

I wasn't impressed with the taste but my gerbls are loving it. They NEVER touched "wheat berries" before until this. When I used to feed dry seed mixes these were the most popular that got left behind in all 10 cages and dishes. I'll wait until there's some grass I can juice..even though I read how bad that tastes.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2007 02:26AM by LikeItOrNot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wow wheatgrass is easier to sprout than I thought
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 12, 2007 08:12PM

Wheatgras from a sprouters is not good for you.. Read my article on rawgetarian and you will see why sprouters are a scam in my opinion..

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables