Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Choking on the neighbourhood laundry fumes
Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: May 12, 2007 06:05PM

My gardening time outdoors is limited to when there is no airborne chemical FRESH SCENT wafting through my yard. Argghhh!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Choking on the neighbourhood laundry fumes
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: May 12, 2007 06:38PM

ya kinda makes ya wonder why we dont have to have filters on dryer outlets to filter the *POLUTION* out of those like on cars lol

i cant use bounce or freshscent .. just the sun or the plain old dryer or i get rashes smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: May 14, 2007 08:03AM

oh i am guilty of buying scented dryer sheets from the health food store..not sure what they are scented with but i can't help it..i love them..they are organic and not bad but they are scented..sorry i will keep that in mind..or is it just the chemicals you know are in there???
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: May 14, 2007 03:25PM

Yeah, I have a terrible sensitivity to the chemicals. My body is really weak now and I have to avoid lots of normal activities like movie theatres, gas stations, visiting stores and homes which use artificial chemical scents in their cleaning products, etc.

They are bad for everyone and known to contain not only highly toxic chemicals, but also xenoestrogens, which disrupt healthy hormonal activity and contribute to obesity, insomnia, etc.

I think one day people will be suing those corporations for knowingly contributing to poor health the way many have done with the tobacco companies.

There are some good laundry products available now, though it took me years to weed through the bad ones and find the good ones.

I remember how good our clothes smelt when they were line-dried outside!

Btw Earthangel, I hope your diabetes is healing as fast as possible - what an awesome lifestyle you have and an awesome person you must be!

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: May 14, 2007 03:47PM

i have a freind that is super sensitive to perfumes and smells ..she gets choked up even walking past spa say .. where theyre burning inscense

she too cant go to movies etc because of the smelly things

EA im sure the healthfood store versions probably use essential oils or something ..not the chemicals that bounce or freshscent

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables