Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

sprouting
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 09, 2007 03:54PM

is it absolutely necessary for me to have to sprout my own sprouts? heheh also, is it necessary to eat sprouts on a daily basis? are there other raw foods i can eat to replace anything id get from sprouts if i were to not eat them as often? thanks for ya help guys =]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: sprouting
Posted by: pampam ()
Date: July 10, 2007 08:57PM

Well In my opinion I think the sprouts are richest in enjymes. I am just starting out and have not gotten a good crop of sprouts but I would prefer to eat my own sprouts rather than grocery store sprouts. Depending on where you live you may find a supplier to purchase your live greens. If you can than lucky you. I really love the wheat grass juice because of the greeness it takes a while to get use to but it is packed with lots of nutrients and it heald you from the inside out. If I were to choose a only food it would be wheat grass.
Tje sprouted grains are so good to. Check out a sprouting bood and find out how much nutrients are packed in a sprouted seed.
Really hope I was a help.

Re: sprouting
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 11, 2007 06:12PM

thanks for your help! i was already thinking about buying one of those wheat grass plants so i can put em in my smoothies in the morning.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables