Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

wy, tray size and sources ?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 09, 2007 10:14PM

Hello WGY
What size trays do you like to use for greens and where do you get them?

thanks
elnatural

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/09/2007 10:15PM by elnatural_1.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: wy, tray size and sources ?
Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: July 12, 2007 11:17PM

el....I'm not much of a Sprouter. I only grow Wheatgrass now and I just soak the seeds for about 10 hours, then plant. Years ago I used to sprout the seeds before planting but it got to be too much work.
Hope you're doing well.....WY

Posted by: pampam ()
Date: July 25, 2007 03:43AM

You just soak the seads and then plant them? I presume that works? I think I will try that one. I always thought you had to sprout the seeds. Do you have any mold issues. Have you used the kamut seeds?

Posted by: Lee_123 ()
Date: November 27, 2007 09:17PM

Hi,

I saw this thread and wanted to jump in because I'm interested in trying to grow my own wheatgrass. I was wondering if there was a web site or links or book you would recommend with instructions for someone who does not have a green thumb.

I have mastered basic sprouting over the past year... so there is hope! I really don't know much about growing anything but I can read and follow directions. So, if you know how I can start reading and learning, I'd really like to make growing wheatgrass my new year's project.

Thanks for any suggestions or pointers.

Lee

Posted by: cy ()
Date: January 05, 2008 01:25AM

[www.wheatgrasskits.com]

Hi Lee,here has a wheatgrass kit that as soon as I can I'll buy it.Hope you like it.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 07, 2008 04:37AM

The Wheat Grass will grow ok by just soaking and planting? I soak, then allow the seeds to sprout BEFORE planting. Lately I have having mold issues. Lots of white mold, which eventually becomes black. Can anyone shed any light on the cause of this. Is anyone else having the same experience?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables